Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you die happy if u had small affections?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
Would you die happy if:

-Had a kiss on the lips
-Made out
-Dating 1 girl. But it'll be just 2-3 dates before she dumps you (U kissed on those dates)

I know this isn't really small for us. But u were incel before and after. So this was a short peak of your lifetime

Would you finally be in peace and die happy?

No. Being ghosted/cucked ruthlessly after developing feelings and getting used to a relationship will hurt more than even being an incel.

Failed normies and even normies are barely better off than us really.

No. Being ghosted/cucked ruthlessly after developing feelings and getting used to a relationship will hurt more than even being an incel.

Failed normies and even normies are barely better off than us really.
Tbh, atleast as an incel you don't know the feeling of affection and women

I wouldn't die a happy man but it's still better than nothing I guess

fuck no, I'll die happy when I have biological kids of my own.
Anything else is cope.

Would you die happy if:

-Had a kiss on the lips
-Made out
-Dating 1 girl. But it'll be just 2-3 dates before she dumps you (U kissed on those dates)

I know this isn't really small for us. But u were incel before and after. So this was a short peak of your lifetime

No? I want to have kids then be there to raise them to be exactly like me. The foid can fuck off after having my children and giving me full custody.

Would you die happy if:

-Had a kiss on the lips
-Made out

>you were incel after

GrAYcel moment

Would you die happy if:

-Had a kiss on the lips
-Made out

no, just knowing someone i was affectionate for/with is going to be riding chad's cock in the future would make me more depressed

I will never be happy

no, just knowing someone i was affectionate for/with is going to be riding chad's cock in the future would make me more depressed

Whats the data farming for, are glowniggers going to bribe women to kiss us to remove the incel "ideology" from us or something?

I would rather die loveless than get cucked

No. I have attachment problems. Being "used" would lead to painful fantasies.