Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you date

Would you date this 6'5'' stacy

• Total voters
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
This 6'5'' stacy,
hypothetical ofc because she probably has 6'8'' gigachads on deck
Could you take being mogged by your girlfriend in public
I would tbh
26155981_1633240760075110_4138262068425916416_n.jpg
19367513_235436853621892_5659803470538997760_n.jpg
16584007_1835743523363021_8984554589428645888_n.jpg

4/10 face and big ass no thank you

but her height is not the problem

Dude you have suxj higz standarts. You are one of the biggest undercover fakecels im this forum.

Wtf do you mean would I date her?, do you mean I would be dateless otherwise? If not, then no I wouldn't date her or any woman that tall, if the only other option was remain an incel or date her then yes I would date her.

Kinda silly thread

big ass is a flaw, not something to look for

Smart man.

I'd still date in heartbeat if she had a good personality. She probably has a shit personality after being treated as a goddess her whole life.

Dude you have suxj higz standarts. You are one of the biggest undercover fakecels im this forum.
being incel =/= being desperate

if I can't eat ham sandwich doesn't mean I should eat shit and mud to not starve

Even with fakeup on she is above average. Anime has poisoned your mind friend.

Would I date her? No, but only because a girl like that would probably dump me or cheat after 2 days of being with me, not to mention the anxiety of having every male in our vicinity trying to get with her.

But if the real question is about standards and if she’s pretty, then yes, of course she is. Tall girls are model-like. Doesn’t mean I’d be able to reach her own standards.

Last edited:
I would marry her and produce Tyrone lite mulattos

Even with fakeup on she is above average. Anime has poisoned your mind friend.
my eyes have poisoned my mind, she looks like a man. I see tens of better girls everyday

She’s no Stacy.

Gross. Average face, small tits, ass too big (ass shape >>>>>>> size).

No female can be taller than 5’8 and be attractive to me.

I got her higher than a 4/10 on face. Looks above average.

Only a fakecel wouldn't date that. She's gorgeous. Even if you're a manlet and put off by the height difference just think about the advantage to your potential kids having a hope of being tall.

Only if i get to stop being a virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back