Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Would you date this r/foreveralonewomen user?

Btw r/foreveralonewomen is once again open for everyone!

Would you date her?

FB-IMG-1591278818048.jpg

20200620-154527.jpg

Volcel if wouldnt tbh

4ce.gif

Chad only anyway

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/hyzsyn/33_f4m_anywhereonline_for_meeting_a_decent_person/
I'm a volcel then. She looks like a middle aged man who works at construction sites. I'd rather die alone than fuck that he she.

Do you guys kinda feel bad that we're as lookist as those who rejected us? I mean I don't want to be this way, but I just feel no attraction to her at all. It makes me wonder if this is how women feel about me. Fucking brutal. This life is so shit.

She literally just needs to lose some weight and shed look attractive

Its that easy for women

Most guys on this forum work out, she puts in 0 effort

Yeah plenty of girls on there have been captured saying they ignore the 100s of matches they get on Tinder.

What i would do to get one match.

Guys, as an experiment, someone use her pic on tinder and then post the 100s of matches she gets so we can debunk this fraud.

Last edited:
Do you guys kinda feel bad that we're as lookist as those who rejected us? I mean I don't want to be this way, but I just feel no attraction to her at all. It makes me wonder if this is how women feel about me. Fucking brutal. This life is so shit.

This is a huge problem. Not so much that ugly men don't feel any sexual attraction to a woman like this, but that she would feel no sexual attraction for me either, regardless of our limited options. This is why relationships being based on sex alone is a legitimate problem for any society that doesn't want to fall back into the primitive warring stone age. Everyone just wants to coom though, so violence it is.

There’s no way I could be attracted to that thing what the fuck

Smv mogs this whole forum

I feel no sympathy.

- shes put in no effort to lose weight. Looks like a whale. Needs a fast.

- no attempt to maximize her hair or face to be feminine

- wouldnt want a klinefelters obese man which is her league

fat and short hair

she's trying to look bad

That's a man.
That is no man, it's simply a looksmatched to many here woman with no makeup on to artificially raise her smv & in turn twist her mind into thinking she's outta yo league son.

She literally chooses to be this ugly. Even then, I would be surprised if there WASN'T anybody out there that would fuck her.
If she grew out her hair, like a normal woman, and lost some weight, she would probably be average or so. That's how low the bar is for women. I am of the belief that no woman will ever be forever alone, unless they choose to do so.
The difference between male incels and femcels is that male incels cannot change their situation. Femcels very easily can.

My standards are low enough. If she's nice & not hysterical, it's ok with me.

Nope
She's old,fat and not feminine,she is fucking done.

I'd rather fuck my Fleshlight than this.

I bet she has tasted horse dick
Like this
Images 62

> foreveralone
> woman
That's not how this works.

Of course not. The age difference would make IT think it's creepy.
That doesn't even remotely look like a woman. If you have sex with that female you are officially gay.

She looks like she was one strand of DNA away from being a man.

View attachment 305545

Legit 3/10 female little landwhale could only be worse if she was disabled, my body feels no attraction to her at all... Maybe if she was thinner I'd give her a shot. I just hate landwhales so much ffs, and to think there are soyboy cucks who will go for her... Clown World

Yes if virgin.

Actually no she's 33 so beyond fertility. I want children tbh.

Sees foids like this I can *almost* buy as a "femcel" but I have a very hard time buying that this thing has had zero sex/boyfriends/interest in their life.

Would you date her?

FB-IMG-1591278818048.jpg

20200620-154527.jpg

Volcel if wouldnt tbh

4ce.gif

Chad only anyway

reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/hyzsyn/33_f4m_anywhereonline_for_meeting_a_decent_person/
She only calls herself "Forever Alone" due to settling for nothing less than a 10/10 GigaChad.

I'm 5/10 while this thing is 2/10, so no. I have a right for at least 4/10, so not volcel.

Foids get 3-5 points above their looksmatch, why shall I not get at least one point below my looksmatch?

That ain't a girl. She is a tranny

If she lost 40 lbs she would look like an average female and probably look 20 years younger. Fat ages you a lot

Sure. Not a physically unfuckable hamplanet.

That doesn't even remotely look like a woman. If you have sex with that female you are officially gay.

She looks like she was one strand of DNA away from being a man.

View attachment 305545

yet someone here will put her on tinder and get endless chad-lites hitting on her

probably already been done by the time i finish reading this thread

I actually got rejected by a single mother UK foid on POF who looked similar. She said I didn't share the same hobbies so she wasn't interested JFL. I should be happy she responded. :soy:

I'd friendzone her

Would you date her?

FB-IMG-1591278818048.jpg

20200620-154527.jpg

Volcel if wouldnt tbh

4ce.gif

Chad only anyway

a lot of incels would give her a chance but she won't give a single chance to an incel

I would date anyone. I literally have no standards at all. Once you've been through 20 years of pain it knocks the choosiness out of you.

Incels shouldn't have standards, its almost like being afraid of no longer being an incel. Some guys just want to be loved.

That being said, i know a few incels who tried to get dates with girls on foreveralone, they mostly all ignored him. Plenty of fake incel girls on that site.

It is known as mentalhealthmaxxing.

Sex is part of any healthy relationship with a foid. What if your standards are that if you can't get a boner when looking at the foid, you can't see yourself trying to put effort to court her? Is that standard unrealistic?

Incels shouldn't have standards

Ok so you'd fuck this woman then?
dfe715f8d6fc4026ec3266e587029328.jpg

What you are saying is ridiculous, you have to have some standards, else you'd be selling yourself short. Everything in life is a deal, every interaction is a transaction, you have to be an idiot to rob yourself of a good deal

I plan on wealthmaxxing, If you are rich you have to be a retard to settle for less than your looksmatch, ones standards should be based on various factors, but one definitely shouldn't be expected to fuck a woman that looks like she's a corpse just because they struggle to get laid, its the equivalent of saying if you are starving you should be willing to eat shit (this analogy fits well as shit has no nutrition, just like fucking an extremely ugly woman brings no satisfaction)

a lot of incels would give her a chance but she won't give a single chance to an incel

Quite true, it's naive to think the less physically attractive women will give us a chance as I have found out brutally in the past!

If they got more desperate with age and had higher testosterone levels then yes, we would stand a better chance. But no, in reality they are more selective and have their walls up, especially as most have kids my age or 30+ anyway.

Ok so you'd fuck this woman then?
dfe715f8d6fc4026ec3266e587029328.jpg

What you are saying is ridiculous, you have to have some standards, else you'd be selling yourself short. Everything in life is a deal, every interaction is a transaction, you have to be an idiot to rob yourself of a good deal

I plan on wealthmaxxing, If you are rich you have to be a retard to settle for less than your looksmatch, ones standards should be based on various factors, but one definitely shouldn't be expected to fuck a woman that looks like she's a corpse just because they struggle to get laid, its the equivalent of saying if you are starving you should be willing to eat shit (this analogy fits well as shit has no nutrition, just like fucking an extremely ugly woman brings no satisfaction)

Exactly, it's ridiculous to expect you to have no standards for the kind of women you put in effort to attract. Besides that if the roles were reversed and females were told to take what they can get they're be an uproar.
By people telling you to have no standards and take what you can get what they are in effect doing is insulting you and every guy that looks like you by saying you have to settle for eating shit otherwise don't complain.

If thats a woman, she needs to lose weight and thats it

If the human in the picture is genuinely female(XX chromosome with vagina) I might give it a go
Chad only anyway

If the human in the picture is genuinely female(XX chromosome with vagina) I might give it a go
Chad only anyway
Furthermore if she were to lose weight i bet she would become at least somewhat fuckable.

Volcel if you wouldn't ngl.(i would)

We had agreed no landwhales?
Btw I would, but chad only so... cope.

1. Shes a dude
2. Fuck off.