Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Would You Date Foreign Guy?" Asking Lithuanian Girls

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
@Napoleon de Geso damn bro your women are not cultured at all.

Those thots need patrolling :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

Napoleon on suicide watch

All white people look the same to me.

State of the comments

Let they be raped by russians and arabs

This is LIFEFUEL compared to Western foids

All eastern europe is like that, JFL

They use the word ‘adore’ a lot. That must be a commonly used word in Lithuania.

Is Lithuania not considered part of the West?

I hope NATO gives Putin a good ass-kicking tbh. And regarding Arabs -- most of them look like skinny framelets who are framemogged by Eastern European foids.
It's a baltic state. Lots of people already consider Poland to be eastern european and lithuania is even further to the east.

It's a baltic state. Lots of people already consider Poland to be eastern european and lithuania is even further to the east.

I'm not asking where it's geographically located, but whether it is part of the metaphorical "West". Australia and New Zealand may be in the East but they're culturally much more similar to the UK than to Indonesia.

But I thought all white women want niggerz?:feelstastyman:

It depends on the personality teehee

Another tallfag who’s lucky he has height. If he was a manlet he would be rotting inside his mothers basement

I'm not asking where it's geographically located, but whether it is part of the metaphorical "West". Australia and New Zealand may be in the East but they're culturally much more similar to the UK than to Indonesia.
No one is the west considers anything east of germany west. But non westerners see eastern europe as western.

racepill at 3:52. Brutal. But at least she spoke the truth. It's over for ugly guys in that country. At least in Brazil, you see a lot of really ugly girls like 2/10 all the time. Judging by that video, the ugliest you'll find in Lithuana is 5/10 and they height mog me to oblivion.

racepill at 3:52. Brutal. But at least she spoke the truth. It's over for ugly guys in that country. At least in Brazil, you see a lot of really ugly girls like 2/10 all the time. Judging by that video, the ugliest you'll find in Lithuana is 5/10 and they height mog me to oblivion.
How tall are you?

Slavic females hate any slavic male that is under average and are actively trying to replace all of them with average males.

lithuania isnt slavic
The look exactly like Belorussians, Ukrainians, Russians. After being invaded so much you would expect massive Ukrainian and Russian influence. And in the eyes of foids all males that live in the East are drunk slavic communists that drive broken cars and do nothing all day.

The look exactly like Belorussians, Ukrainians, Russians. After being invaded so much you would expect massive Ukrainian and Russian influence. And in the eyes of foids all males that live in the East are drunk slavic communists that drive broken cars and do nothing all day.

Lithuanians are super mixed with Poles and Russians. Remember that Lithuania used to rule everything from Poznan to Moscow at some point.

How tall are you?

5'6

Over for fellow baltic ethnics, I wish we were white. Our women are whores who only lust for white cock.
Kanbaru1

Now this is just retarded. When did we start taking womens for their words instead of their actions?.

By the logic of you guys. White trad girls are telling the truth....

fucking coalburners should be hung drawn and quartered.

What they say can very different of what they're doing in private.
Keep in mind they know obviously the man is filming and uploading it online.

@Weeb25 @incelkingkong