Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date an autistic/disabled foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date

So would you date an autistic foid?

• Yes

Votes: 63 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Idk maybe ill think about it

Votes: 19 20.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Lets see boyos

I would date an autistic foid (idealy HFA like me). volcel and hypocrite if I wouldnt.

Physically disabled is a different story however.

Yes unless she can't wipe her own ass and such

Yes, I want blind gf

Autistic sure if she's functunal. Disabled no.

Autistic yes, disabled no.

Imagine having the choice of an autistic or disabled foid.

There is no such thing as an autistic female.

At this point Id almost prefer dating a disabled or autistic foid as she would be less inclined to fuck me over, just has way less options than an average foid. Blind gf would be major lifefuel, in all honesty.

Girls with real autism arent cute,they will make you feel uncomfortable as fuck and give you second hand cringe

if i can have sex yes

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Also, volcels gtfo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I'm on the fence about that tbh

Can't say i wouldn't date an autistic foid. Saw a few on YouTube I would.

Yes. If she was autistic I'd date her and make sure she doesn't cheat. I'd also date a handicap girl. If she cheated, I'd put her on a wheelchair and roll her off a cliff

Depends on if she’s cool or not and she’s attractive enough for me.

Yes, otherwise there's little very little difference between normal occidental girl and an autistic girl.

Autistic sure

Depends on the disability

Yes but only autistic not physically disabled

I would date an autistic foid (idealy HFA like me). volcel and hypocrite if I wouldnt.
Respect
Also i dont think men care too much about stuff like that jfl

Cope, Autistic foids are in high demand due to juggernaut law & behaving more feminine than modern strong woman aggressive cunts.

You can put makeup on a pig but that ain't gonna stop it running ham through the shop while that Cow might not pretty itself up it's a fuck ton calmer.

I've been trying to fuck this autistic camgirl for the longest.

I would like to have an autistic gf, one that’s NT has 0% of tolerating my social awkwardness.

Last edited:
I'd fuck her but never date her, too much trouble.

depends on the type of autism/disability

Autism yes. Disabled, it depends on the disability. If the disablity ruins the shape of her face, tits, or ass then no.

title says one thing and the poll another.

Depends on disability. Autism if it's high functioning/Asperger's, certainly. But not something like Down syndrome or something that would cause serious impairment to her intellectually/physically.

Its funny how low we are willing to shoot meanwhile foids wont give us the same courtesy. If foids were actually attracted to their looks/mental match we wouldnt have incels

Lets see boyos
If we're talking high-functioning autism like Aspergers, sure.

If we're talking certain disabilities (hard of hearing, near-sighted, etc) then sure.

"Disabled" is a pretty big window though.

I don't think I'd necessarily want to fuck someone with Down's Syndrome or Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or Progeria, for example.

Also despite cute visual novels about dating girls without feet or girls without hands or blind girls, I bet a lot of us wouldn't be up to the harsh reality of doing so, all the extra care she would need.

Romantically I'm sure we THINK we are (I know I have, and have fapped to such possibilites) but we would idealize that an minimize the demands of a dependent.

If we're talking high-functioning autism like Aspergers, sure.

If we're talking certain disabilities (hard of hearing, near-sighted, etc) then sure.

"Disabled" is a pretty big window though.

I don't think I'd necessarily want to fuck someone with Down's Syndrome or Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or Progeria, for example.

Also despite cute visual novels about dating girls without feet or girls without hands or blind girls, I bet a lot of us wouldn't be up to the harsh reality of doing so, all the extra care she would need.

Romantically I'm sure we THINK we are (I know I have, and have fapped to such possibilites) but we would idealize that an minimize the demands of a dependent.
I mean I wouldn't find an amputee any more or less attractive than a girl with all her limbs unless she had no limbs at all

If no limbs at all makes her less attractive to you, then intermediate stages of limb loss would also make her less attractive to you.

Furthermore, however much we are able to look past this at first, the day to day life of actually living alongside them would be more stressful and demanding, and we would probably expect her to be more grateful than an average foid in exchange for our services to her.

But what if she wasn't, and acted entitled like a standard foid?

Depends on the variability of autism. Id probably take any level though

I'm an eugenics neonazi but I'd lowkey like to date a wheelchair foid

I'm an eugenics neonazi but I'd lowkey like to date a wheelchair foid
Her being in a wheelchair won't make her any less pretty

A girlfriend who had a bionic arm would be cool

True! There is a lo of stuff that would make a woman (or man) interesting. But its those few singulary ugly af features that keep us shackled.

I'd date my autistic/disabled looksmatch tbh. But she wants Chad jfl.

I'd prefer a bionic pussy that doesn't smell like.dead fish.

being autistic = + smv points for foids

I'd date my autistic/disabled looksmatch tbh. But she wants Chad jfl.

I'd prefer a bionic pussy that doesn't smell like.dead fish.
I don't think prosthetic vaginas exist.

idk how you could even "lose" your vagina without getting cut in half. Your clit or labia, but not the entire thing since it's basically a hole, not a phallic solid organ like a penis and testes

I don't think prosthetic vaginas exist.

idk how you could even "lose" your vagina without getting cut in half. Your clit or labia, but not the entire thing since it's basically a hole, not a phallic solid organ like a penis and testes

Anything that fixes the smell is ok by me.