Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date an adult woman who looked like a tween?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
Many men here dream of fucking jailbaits but don't because of the legal and moral penalties for doing so. Well let's say your dream in a way came true.
Tomorrow, you meet a little girl. That "little girl" pulls out her ID and it turns out she is a 30 year old woman who simply looks like a 12 year old girl. She has a growth deficiency like Andy Milanakis. She is also sexually interested in you. Would you date her?

This sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Then again, there are many downsides. Strangers are going to think you are a pedophile. You might even get beat up or get the cops called on you a few times. 12 year old girls physically also aren't fully developed. That is going to make sex awkward and having natural children almost out of the question. If you do somehow have biological children. They are going to have a rough upbringing socially and maybe even genetically. Is legal jailbait really worth it in your eyes?

just don't have children theory

you don't even need to LTR

I wouldn't date her just because she looks underage, that's fucking retarded

over mang

I wouldn't date her just because she looks underage, that's fucking retarded
This is true.

My only reservation is about what OP meant. If he meant date the legal loli vs be a single virgin for life, then of course I WOULD date the legal loli, no questions asked.

But if he meant date the legal loli just because she looks like a loli when there are other options, then of course not.

Those in this thread saying they wouldn't accept the legal loli because they want an actual minor are just as retarded as the people who would date the adult just because she is physically 12.

I think what OP might be saying is, would you date the girl who looks 12 but is an adult if the alternative were dying alone? Or maybe he's asking about preferences. I don't know.

@NT Master Make it clear what you mean, lol, or else you're going to get everyone calling you retarded. And rightfully so. It is your responsibility to make yourself understood, and you have made very little effort in that direction. Try again.

Many men here dream of fucking jailbaits but don't because of the legal and moral penalties for doing so. Well let's say your dream in a way came true.
Tomorrow, you meet a little girl. That "little girl" pulls out her ID and it turns out she is a 30 year old woman who simply looks like a 12 year old girl. She has a growth deficiency like Andy Milanakis. She is also sexually interested in you. Would you date her?

This sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Then again, there are many downsides. Strangers are going to think you are a pedophile. You might even get beat up or get the cops called on you a few times. 12 year old girls physically also aren't fully developed. That is going to make sex awkward and having natural children almost out of the question. If you do somehow have biological children. They are going to have a rough upbringing socially and maybe even genetically. Is legal jailbait really worth it in your eyes?

I'm desperate enough that I would, I'd simply tell to abort any boys.

The average height for a 12 year old girl is 152 cm (5 foot), I know adult toilets way below this (obviously mostly Gooks), heck I know one at 144 cm (4'8) and I'd sleep with her in an instant if I'd ever get the chance.

I have like 4 friends at 4'11, 1 at 4'10, 1 at 4'9, and an overseas friend at 4'8. A lot of adult Gooks look like little kids, even in their 30's.

This is true.

My only reservation is about what OP meant. If he meant date the legal loli vs be a single virgin for life, then of course I WOULD date the legal loli, no questions asked.

But if he meant date the legal loli just because she looks like a loli when there are other options, then of course not.

Those in this thread saying they wouldn't accept the legal loli because they want an actual minor are just as retarded as the people who would date the adult just because she is physically 12.

I think what OP might be saying is, would you date the girl who looks 12 but is an adult if the alternative were dying alone? Or maybe he's asking about preferences. I don't know.

@NT Master Make it clear what you mean, lol, or else you're going to get everyone calling you retarded. And rightfully so. It is your responsibility to make yourself understood, and you have made very little effort in that direction. Try again.
The legal loli isn't your only option. That said, the fact that you're even on this website means that your chance of ascending with anybody else aren't good.

I dont know some teens look like adults. I would rather just avoid it not not going to jail over it.

Last edited:
I like them because of their purity, not just looks. If they're all used up hoes I would rather fuck the mature looking one