Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a woman that has been raped before?

Would you date her?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
So she got raped walking home from school or whatever. I mean brutally and she was a virgin while it happened. She still ahs PTSD from it.
Would you date her or shes damaged goods to you?
btw she hasn't fucked anyone minus the rapist

nope

she is damaged goods

Only if she is not a toxic piece of shit but most foids are, regardless if they've been raped or not.

I would tbh. Virgins don't exist anyways. At least she wasn't willingly being a hoe.

Volcel if you wouldn't ngl

Only if she is not a toxic piece of shit
tbh. realistically I wouldn't care that much if a potential girlfriend had sex before since female virgins are non-existent by the age of 18. its just that women with emotional baggage are really shitty and unpleasant to be around. I would not date any woman who talks non-stop about her trauma or mental illness or eating disorder or whatever ngl

Volcel if wouldn't.

tbh. realistically I wouldn't care that much if a potential girlfriend had sex before since female virgins are non-existent by the age of 18. its just that women with emotional baggage are really shitty and unpleasant to be around. I would not date any woman who talks non-stop about her trauma or mental illness or eating disorder or whatever ngl
Same here, but most women have had many sexual partners for a reason. If they can't keep a stable relationship despite being able to find multiple partners that should tell you something about them

High IQ. Foids with emotional baggage or “trauma” never shut up about it. They base their entire personalities around it and love the feeling of being victimized. Not only is she damaged goods or just a shitty person to be around in general, but she’d also 100% have a rape kink and fantasize about the dude who raped her which imo is easily the biggest reason I wouldn’t want to associate with a foid like this. I’m actually surprised no one bought this up yet tbh

Lol no. Would have sex with her but not date and love her. Yucky.

Literally volcel if you wouldn’t

I would tbh. Virgins don't exist anyways. At least she wasn't willingly being a hoe.

Volcel if you wouldn't ngl
if virgins don't exist...wasn't she a hoe before the rape?.

If she didn't enjoy it and it wasn't a chad then it doesn't count.

99% chance that she made that shit up for attention. One borderline slut can ruin your life.

Nah I’m good

of course i would prefer her to be virgin, but nowadays, having a bodycound at “1” as a foid is incredible.

Plus, im in no position to be choosy.

so yeah

No, whores who claim they got raped are 99% liars and attention whores.

Doesn't count.

damaged goods + mental problems = yikes

no she'll either be frigid/mentally damaged or will secretly look back fondly on it and lust after dangerous men.

Fuck no. She is damaged goods

Nope. She should've been dressed modestly, and it wouldn't have happened.

So she got raped walking home from school or whatever. I mean brutally and she was a virgin while it happened. She still ahs PTSD from it.
Both: she's damaged goods (but aren't we all, in one way or another, even if it was damage other than rape?) and I would date her.
Nope. She should've been dressed modestly, and it wouldn't have happened.
get me in the screenshot IT

Its very rare to find a foid who has only fucked once, so yes, I would date

She's damaged goods but volcel if you wouldnt

No. Chances are her rapist mogs me to the point she rather be with him. Also 99% of rape is fake or was real but actually consensual sex but she lied about it for attention. Either way she is an attention seeking scummy slutbag.

yeah i would just not a ltr
women who get raped are usually insane bpd cheating whores

Yes if its legit rape I wouldnt mind, would be nice to console a broken girl like that tbh

But if its date rape or drunk rape or any other """"rape""" of that sort then no, thats just her being a slut and refusing to admit it

Yes if its legit rape I wouldnt mind, would be nice to console a broken girl like that tbh

But if its date rape or drunk rape or any other """"rape""" of that sort then no, thats just her being a slut and refusing to admit it

btw she hasn't fucked anyone minus the rapist
Yeah,that low of a body count is incredibly hard to find in this slut world.
Mental problems don't matter,i'm also retarded plus it's not like women are smart to begin with.