Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you date a woman that got raped in the past?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
and would you break up with a current girlfriend if she gets raped? this is all hypothetical of course since we can’t get girlfriends

and i don’t condone rape or violence against women. rape is horrible

personally, i would not date any woman that’s been raped. i don’t want to deal with the trauma that rape victims have. i don’t need that kind of negative energy in my life. also, they may not want to have sex. for me, sex would be a big part of the relationship. it’d be easier for me to get a normal girlfriend than to deal with a rape victim.

I don’t trust the decision making skills of people that have been raped. they put themselves in vulnerable positions. I don’t want to hang out with dumb people that may get me into trouble.

what do you guys think?

I would rape a woman that got raped in the past.

and would you break up with a current girlfriend if she gets raped? this is all hypothetical of course since we can’t get girlfriends

personally, i would not date any woman that’s been raped. i don’t want to deal with the trauma that rape victims have. i don’t need that kind of negative energy in my life. also, they may not want to have sex. for me, sex would be a big part of the relationship. it’d be easier for me to get a normal girlfriend than to deal with a rape victim.

I don’t trust the decision making skills of people that have been raped. they put themselves in vulnerable positions. I don’t want to hang out with dumb people that may get me into trouble.

what do you guys think?
if she gets raped I'm leaving, bitch should have carried a gun like I asked her to or stayed at home. if she was raped I know I'll never get true intimacy from her. lol at these hypotheticals because I'll never get even this trash

Is she a virgin? Or just some random whore who went out partying and got drunk? :ping:

If she got raped, she's 100% mentally fucked. You don't want to deal with that shit.

if she gets raped I'm leaving, bitch should have carried a gun like I asked her to or stayed at home. if she was raped I know I'll never get true intimacy from her. lol at these hypotheticals because I'll never get even this trash
yeah she should definitely carry self defense weapons. all women should. women mostly get raped by their friends or someone else they know. rape victims have a bad judge of character. they do not pick good friends. i don’t want to hang out with a bad crowd like that

If she got raped, she's 100% mentally fucked. You don't want to deal with that shit.
tbh
tbh
yeah she should definitely carry self defense weapons. all women should. women mostly get raped by their friends or someone else they know. rape victims have a bad judge of character. they do not pick good friends. i don’t want to hang out with a bad crowd like that
b..bu..but her personality detector

no, if she get rapped then she will start hating men and will put aall her anger on u

only if she is rich or very good looking or very entertaining.

women mostly get raped by their friends or someone else they know
lol let me fix this for you, most women that got “raped” agreed to have sex and didnt say no then changed their mind later because the guy was “pushy”. all you need to do is go on r/TwoXChromosomes and youll see plenty of this its laughable

lol let me fix this for you, most women that got “raped” agreed to have sex and didnt say no then changed their mind later because the guy was “pushy”. all you need to do is go on r/TwoXChromosomes and youll see plenty of this its laughable
maybe. i wasn’t there so who knows. at the end of the day it doesn’t matter because rape victims always make it into your problem.

i remember talking to a guy that tried to fight the man that supposedly raped his girlfriend before he started dating her. he went to jail over it. these women will make their problems and past mistakes into your problem and they expect you to fix it for them

Do you mean "rape" like when the foid withdraws consent after the sex is over?

Or do you mean the other kind of "rape" that almost never happens?

Beggars can't be choosers.

Besides, I'm not the horrible person that the media makes Incels out to be. If my hypothetical girlfriend told me she was raped, I'd thank her for confiding in me and do whatever I could to help her through it.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Besides, I'm not the horrible person that the media makes Incels out to be. If my hypothetical girlfriend told me she was raped, I'd thank her for confiding in me and do whatever I could to help her through it.
but if u could choose you'd pick a normal woman over a rape victim right?

but if u could choose you'd pick a normal woman over a rape victim right?
I guess, but there's a lot of things I consider in a woman. Persoynality unironically matters as do other things, and whether or not she's been raped is pretty low on the list.

I don't care, what I care about is if she's into me and she's fun to be around. Of course, I'd have to deal with her trauma, but if I were a normie who hasn't been discarded by soyciety (which is a prerequisite for this scenario), I wouldn't find altruism cucked.

The former kind of """rape""" is her having consensual sex AND making a false accusation, so I'd pass in that case. I don't want to be anywhere near traitors who ruin men's lives on a whim. Not that I care much about sexhavers, but I could easily be her next victim in this hypothetical scenario. If she does that while in a relationship, she's cheating, too.

lol at these hypotheticals because I'll never get even this trash

yes, i would try to get her help as well

what do you guys think?
No because shes probably in love with her rapist

i would date a girl if and only if we find each other physically attractive. otherwise, entering a relationship is just shooting yourself in the foot.

rape Doesn’t exist. What are you talking about. That’s just made up, no foid gets accidentally raped :feelsthink: But if she were to be a roastie whore, or in your words be “raped”; No I would not date her and I would break up with her if she was somehow miraculously “raped”

She's been damaged forever, plus it's gross.

I would k1ll a foid that got raped she did that to herself

It depends on how severe the mental issues are. If she had BPD or some kind of explosive anger issue I would not be willing to deal with it. If she just needs extra support or is limited to having sex in a very specific or cautious way, I'd be willing to accomodate.

Regarding girls that got raped in the past, there's no way they'd tell you on date numero uno. By the time she'd tell you, you'd likely have bonded sufficiently to effectively find yourself in the second scenario. As for whether I'd leave my hypothetical gf if she got raped, no. If our relationship were to be that shallow, I'd likely have broken up with her for some other petty reason before she got raped.

PS I'm assuming you mean the serious kind of rape. If she got herself meme raped, she's out.

Imagine wanting all women to carry weapons to kill men

Just use her if she's some whore but if she's only had sex once then take her for a spin

rape is a myth

Toilets love getting raped

Yes. But I'd prefer to rape a woman who got dated in the past.

I would rape a woman that got raped in the past.
IMG 2407

No she's damaged goods.

The status of "rape victim" is something a women does to herself. She deludes herself into thinking she's violently abused, tricked, whatever and she's now even more of a perpetual victim than other women. So she'd be even more difficult to deal with.

Real violent rape doesn't even happen anymore. What happens is women regretting it after, removing consent during sex, or getting drunk, having consensual sex and then playing victim.

I once participated in a huge discussion on the virgin sub about how men who omit they're virgins when they get consensual sex are in fact rapists. So being a rape survivor just means a woman is even more of a rabid feminist.