Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a special needs foid

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I was talking about the Jews (cuz they're so pretty :feelsaww:) with my mother and she was telling me that it's not ok to say "Jewess". I told her that we should ask a Jewish woman if they're ok with it. She said there's a Jewish foid at her work. I asked if I could meet her and she said "I'm pretty sure she's special needs"

I'm not sure how special needs or what's wrong with her or anything else about her really other than she's Jewish and special. I think she's still able to work a job. But I'm pretty sure my mom thinks it'd be fucked up and she won't even introduce me to her. I asked "How special needs?" And she said that was inappropriate and that was the end of that conversation.

I'm not sure If I would, obviously they'd have to be pretty high functioning for me to be ok with it and those kinds of foids annoy me (the males not so much, I could get along with them but that's not what this is about). If she's able to drive a car and stuff it'd be ok yes?

Don't contribute to dysgenics (don't breed her), otherwise who cares.

jewish girls :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: my oneitis is also jewish heritage :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Only if her special need is my cum down her throat on a daily basis

if she is a low functioning autist i would.

jewish hanukkah GIF
angry sheila broflovski GIF by South Park

I was talking about the Jews (cuz they're so pretty :feelsaww:) with my mother and she was telling me that it's not ok to say "Jewess". I told her that we should ask a Jewish woman if they're ok with it. She said there's a Jewish foid at her work. I asked if I could meet her and she said "I'm pretty sure she's special needs"

I'm not sure how special needs or what's wrong with her or anything else about her really other than she's Jewish and special. I think she's still able to work a job. But I'm pretty sure my mom thinks it'd be fucked up and she won't even introduce me to her. I asked "How special needs?" And she said that was inappropriate and that was the end of that conversation.

I'm not sure If I would, obviously they'd have to be pretty high functioning for me to be ok with it and those kinds of foids annoy me (the males not so much, I could get along with them but that's not what this is about). If she's able to drive a car and stuff it'd be ok yes?
what kind of "special needs" are you referring to, some are tolerable while others would be hard to put up with

If she hasn't down sindrome or something very bad to the point you can't comunicate properly with her you should try your luck with her screw your mother's opinions.

Greatly depends on what her "needs" are

buncha fakecels online tonight. don't you guys have halloween parties to attend? please fuck off

Lmao wtf is this thread?

I want a shy aspie foid to blow me.

The same thing that can ruin a man (height,shyness,NT) can be perceived as cute to normie and even chads, brutal.
My nigga, can you do me a solid, and view my moneymaking thread?

They would probably reject me.

Yes and fuck her retarded brains out