Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you date a girl with a big appetite who remains slim despite eating lots as Zombie Rich Girl does?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I'm impressed by her and would be proud to be her boyfriend, she is not delicate and could eat me under the table without becoming a landwhale.

Enough with these fucking retarded questions

...as long as I'm not bankrupting myself over the constant supply of food that would be needed; but It's not like anything like this could feasibly happen for any subhuman, so a pipe dream it certainly is... :feelsjuice:

Almost thought this was a shii thread. :feelssus:

I like a girl with a big appetite

these cartoons are meant for children

Doesn't this imply a lot of shitting?

32139.jpg

I'd fuck landwhales anyway

Also no foid can overeat for long without becoming fat and lazier the fatter she gets. Unless she has AIDS

these cartoons are meant for children
implying you would not fuck Idol Zombie?

only a child is concerned with whether something is aimed at children

are you somehow wizard32? There’s no way anyone else has your same taste in toons and writing style. Didn’t realize you could change names on here. Btw, why does this show look like a fusion of western and eastern styles?

are you somehow wizard32? There’s no way anyone else has your same taste in toons and writing style. Didn’t realize you could change names on here. Btw, why does this show look like a fusion of western and eastern styles?
because anime is originally based on western styles?
it recaptures more of a 50s/60s anime style bsasically which more resembled disney

because anime is originally based on western styles?
it recaptures more of a 50s/60s anime style bsasically which more resembled disney
The background scenery screams gravity falls but the character design screams anime

Faster metabolism doesn't actually let you eat a lot more, the difference is essentially 1 snickers bar a week. All my thin friends who claim to "eat a lot" and "can eat whatever I want and never get fat" eat significantly less than me.

It's the reverse of the fat person that says "I eat very little", it is all relative and the fat person wants to eat more but chooses not to, but they still eat tonnes. Likewise, the skinny person wants to eat less, but feels as if they're "forcing" themselves to eat more and feel like it's a lot.