Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you date a girl who's fit, loyal, genuinely cares about you, etc IF...

would you date a horribly mutilated ghoul gf who loves you?
you also said she is fit and loyal?

What do you mean by 'date' exactly? Go on outings or some shit?

We could privately romance but I'm not really a 'dating' type.

Even if she was super-beautiful, dating is just asking guys to come and interrupt it by mogging you.

it's closer to the guy in the post but the damage is all over her entire face like with the girl in that image. the girl in that image is pre-surgery, aka nothing has actually been cut off yet
How was she looking /10 bef this? How did students react after they saw

How was she looking /10 bef this? How did students react after they saw
I actually don't know what she looked like beforehand, she's been like this as long as I've known her. I just know that there wasn't anything wrong or abnormal about her before, she looked just like any other girl you'd see in public

nah, I'm ugly but not deformed

No. I think I'd have to remember that in her days when she didn't look like that she wouldn't have dated me, so why give her a break?

yeah tbh
I 100% would since I am not a foid who only judges based on looks.

Also her being deformed might be good since it limits how much she can cheat on you if she really wanted to.
bluepill if you actually think this

Last edited:
Would help if she wears a mask.

don’t think i could date someone that is legit scary to look at

Looks like a male

Of course, why not? I'm not some retarded female that won't date someone even though they love me, just because they're ugly.

Same. There's a limit you know and that's just outrageous to expect us to date a female with a gross deformity, no matter how nice, loyal, caring, interesting she is.

Looks like a male
she's a normal looking girl other than her disfigured face, I just used that image as an example of what getting parts of your face removed looks like

Bro, no. Nothing could ever compensate for that. Looks > everything.

Okay but no kissing

Fallout: A wasteland love story.

Don’t think I would tbh

Yes but I'd not bring her outside, and I'll probably dump her if I get a better option

Volcel if you don't.

Even the world's ugliest woman Lizzie Velasquez has had normal boyfriends before. Women, no matter how ugly, will have some man being with them. Their smv is God tier compared to men.

JFL if you don't act on it cause someone sure as hell will.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:2805cbb3507c418cbe997b0cf88cbfdd-6PmuPkav8HSK2-686_636x382.jpg

Lizzie+Velasquez37.jpg

Just post here a real picture of her. stop being fucking pussies who can't even take a photo :reeeeee:

I would just make her wear a Burka at all times, easy peasy

I wish humans weren't physical beings. :feelscry: :feelscry:

No. She only turned to me because she had no other options. If I had my face cut off, no girls would even stare at me.
If she was a good perfect BEFORE she got her face cut off, then yes, I would stay with her.
I once felt attracted to a girl with cleft lip. I was at highschool and we used to buy our snack at the same bakery before entering school. I never dared to talk to her, somehow I both felt I had a chance, but also knew she was out of my league. It's a memory I still cherish even in my 40s...
It's funny how we cherish these memories, while most foids don't even notice we exist.

>Foids reject you if you don't tick every box even if you're fit, loyal , caring etc...
>But men are supposed to have a relationship with a horrifyingly disfigured face

:feelsseriously:

if she had a severe physical deformity?
ex: a person at my school had to get basically her entire face removed because of skin cancer. a lot of people find her genuinely disturbing to look at now.
she looks like this but a lot more severe:
I could get my head around this if I had pics of girl like that, or better yet anime pics so I can humanize her.

Searching "scar on face" is pretty underwhelming results, obviously I would be fine with these slight scars and I think most of us would.

StitchTamaokiBenkyouKaraharaShima

I don't think I'm using a specific enough tag here because that's obviously nothing have stitches across your face

ShadowWeaverEyesScarsLookbck

I would date Shadow Weaver from SATPOP if that helps set a guideline.

It sounds like you're talking about something more serious though.

would also date a skull-faced loli

Most men are going to say yes.