Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you date a girl who's fit, loyal, genuinely cares about you, etc IF...

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
if she had a severe physical deformity? ex: a person at my school had to get basically her entire face removed because of skin cancer. a lot of people find her genuinely disturbing to look at now. she looks like this but a lot more severe:
Skin cancer survivor
would you date a horribly mutilated ghoul gf who loves you?

Not is shes gonna have a beard like that. If no beard, i would.

well by "she looks like this" I only meant the skin thing (see his nose and eyelids and apply that to everything). she still looks like a regular girl other than the fact that she had to get her face removed

Id fuck her with a bag over her head.

well by "she looks like this" I only meant the skin thing (see his nose and eyelids and apply that to everything). she still looks like a regular girl other than the fact that she had to get her face removed

Would date.

I probably would but keep it secret and after fucking her Id genuinly feel disgusted. Like post masturbation regret.

So I guess thats a no lol.

Probably not, but she would still SMVmog the whole forum.

Volcel if you don't fuck 3D monstergirls.

It's hard to judge this. I don't feel attracted to the idea now, but maybe if try it if I was actually in the situation.

I'm all of that and not disfigured. Why do I have to settle for something like that?

Fuck, Idk for sure. That would definetly be something to overcome. I can't virtue signal and simply say yes, but maybe you could get used to it.

"Would you date a girl"

YES bro, I have literally NO requirement, just have to have XX chromosomes.

I once felt attracted to a girl with cleft lip. I was at highschool and we used to buy our snack at the same bakery before entering school. I never dared to talk to her, somehow I both felt I had a chance, but also knew she was out of my league. It's a memory I still cherish even in my 40s...

Hell no, have some dignity.

I once felt attracted to a girl with cleft lip. I was at highschool and we used to buy our snack at the same bakery before entering school. I never dared to talk to her, somehow I both felt I had a chance, but also knew she was out of my league. It's a memory I still cherish even in my 40s...
I wish that all the ladies, were buns on the shelf, and I was a baker, I'd cream em all my self!

Depends on my sexdrive tbh, i might say yeas if she has good hands and legs.

These threads are weird. Hey guys who no one will date, would you date x?

At the end of the day I'd say most incels would date anything but the absolute worst freaks of nature. Even then it's probably Chad only.

I could use her to virtue signal for YT shekels and online donations and use the money to surgerymaxx.

Flip the genders and ask the same question to the miserable cunts on r/trufemcels

No but id fuck her doggystyle. The thing is that im not so obsessed with getting a gf like im obsessed with losing my virginity.
Literally all i want in life is sex and thats it

na I'm not that desperate, her looks match is the truest of truecels, and gaurantee she won't even look at him. She'll probably get a normal looking, thirsty bf, if she doesn't already.

Volcel if you don't fuck 3D monstergirls.
I really like this answer
I'm all of that and not disfigured. Why do I have to settle for something like that?
Hell no, have some dignity.
what's so undignified about it? if you said that about marrying a 40 year old crackwhore then yeah I agree you shouldn't stoop that low. but would you really turn away a normal, healthy young woman who loves you just because she's not visually appealing?
Depends on my sexdrive tbh, i might say yeas if she has good hands and legs.
yeah the rest of her body including her ass/breasts/etc are still exactly like a normal girl's. before she had to get her face removed she was just an average person

This is what I was thinking. OP poisned the well here. Like we didn't get to accurately give our honest input because our point of reference is a fucking dude with a beard JFL!

This is what I was thinking. OP poisned the well here. Like we didn't get to accurately give our honest input because our point of reference is a fucking dude with a beard JFL!
the point wasn't to show her appearance but just to give an idea of what someone who had to get a significant part of their face removed looks like. as you can see his nose is totally gone along with one of his eyes; just imagine that for the rest of the face

that image was the closest I could find to the actual state of her face (I'd need to delve in to some NSFL shit to find an accurate pic) but if you need to see a female skin cancer survivor to make an input then there's this
Skin 2

Hey man, it might be akward at first, but you could learn to love it. As long as that pussy isn't removed.

volcel if u wouldnt :feelshmm:

tbh probably not tho

The cancer got to her nose n one eye that they need to removed? Or closer to this?
Skin 2

The cancer got to her nose n one eye that they need to removed? Or closer to this?
View attachment 252342
it's closer to the guy in the post but the damage is all over her entire face like with the girl in that image. the girl in that image is pre-surgery, aka nothing has actually been cut off yet

Last edited:
if she had a severe physical deformity? ex: a person at my school had to get basically her entire face removed because of skin cancer. a lot of people find her genuinely disturbing to look at now. she looks like this but a lot more severe:
Bluepill: "If you give a deformed woman a chance she'll love you! You just don't give these women a chance because you're chasing after beauty models!"
Blackpill: "Even if these deformed foids magically existed, they still wouldn't be interested in an ugly man because their Tinder and OKC accounts each have 100+ messages from thirsty men they can easily pick from. Oh, and they can probably make hundreds a month on Onlyfans despite being deformed because they're a roastie."

Would give it a chance ngl.

Bluepill: "If you give a deformed woman a chance she'll love you! You just don't give these women a chance because you're chasing after beauty models!"
Blackpill: "Even if these deformed foids magically existed, they still wouldn't be interested in an ugly man because their Tinder and OKC accounts each have 100+ messages from thirsty men they can easily pick from. Oh, and they can probably make hundreds a month on Onlyfans despite being deformed because they're a roastie."
this is literally a hypothetical question though. "just ask out women who have been violently disfigured bro" is obviously not the intended takeaway

this is literally a hypothetical question though. "just ask out women who have been violently disfigured bro" is obviously not the intended takeaway
I'm wasn't implying you were saying the bluepill viewpoint, I just figured the obvious blackpill reality had to be brought up regarding this hypothetical.

Yes

I'd secretly keep her as a practice gf to get used to lasting longer during sex.

I 100% would since I am not a foid who only judges based on looks.

Also her being deformed might be good since it limits how much she can cheat on you if she really wanted to.