Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a girl who is bigger than you in frame and size if she wanted to be with you?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

I don't see why not.
They look like they would be good at cuddling.

If she’s cute then yeah, some chubby girls are actually really cute. Wanted to fuck this cute chubby white bitch when I was in high school. She always found me disgusting though and when people would make jokes and claim that I liked her. She would say ”that’s fucking disgusting“. Lucky I couldn’t rape her.

They would be a oddity have to be over 6'2 and 220lb

No becase in my case it would be some disgusting bitch suffering from gigantism and other things but the one u posted is very much rapeable

Yes, my oneitis is taller than me but still dainty, I would still want her if she were bigger.
They would be a oddity have to be over 6'2 and 220lb
Bragging, ideal height and weight for a man.

180cm+ foids want NiggaBA players

I would not only date her. I would enjoy every second of it.

If she’s not obese but like i don’t want to beta buxx

Bruh :feelsbadman: This might sound a little sad but I sandwich myself between two dakimakuras while I sleep and it gives me that feeling a little :feelsbadman: it was so nice at first but I think it has worn off now and my brain knows what’s really going on :feelscry:

Bruh :feelsbadman: This might sound a little sad but I sandwich myself between two dakimakuras while I sleep and it gives me that feeling a little :feelsbadman: it was so nice at first but I think it has worn off now and my brain knows what’s really going on :feelscry:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
We need totally realistic warm skin in our sex robots now!

If she has bigger hands, then it just doesn't makes sense. I have small hands and I'm very insecure about it.
I need someone with a smaller hands than mine.

Why would you say no to htb or stacylite foids just because they are slightly bigger. Would have to be afag or crazy to say no.