Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you date a girl like you?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★★
would you date a lonely, stupid, delusional, autistic, mentally ill, racist, loser but 10/10 girl? And she really loves you and wants to be your gf...

sure, even if she would be 5/10 (not a landwhale though)
Hole is a hole

That would be ideal

That's pretty much my type tbh.

would you date a lonely, stupid, delusional, autistic, mentally ill, racist, loser but 10/10 girl?
"girl like me"
and you describe someone with a bad personality but good looks?
it should be other way around idiot, are you bluepilled or something?

She is my looksmatch
Annieleonhart850

Any of such types would be perfect

I don't see why anyone wouldn't when you put it like that

would you date a lonely, stupid, delusional, autistic, mentally ill, racist, loser but 10/10 girl? And she really loves you and wants to be your gf...
Stupid questions lol of course I would

that's legit the ideal girl

If she's like me, a.k.a. KHHV, loyal, but instead of being ugly she's 10/10?

Yeah.

I dont have a problem with that imaginary gf to be ugly love is to find some one fucked up as u r

I wish i could find a mentally ill NEET girl

Virgin girls are rare and precious of course

where is the cons of that amazing deal? where i can sign up?
Engine g4E2ZaYg86

Wealthy to a degree, built, tall, good hair, white, emotionless, no fucking face, burnt, repressed hatred, vengful.

Mmmmmm no, even if she was stacy, the face would be beyond unloveable

Most of these aren't me... so... are you projecting? If I found a girl "like me", then yah, sure... why not? Someone I can talk about conspiracy theories with while laying in bed together, reading Spider-Man comics and listening to heavy metal while drinking beer? Sure.

"girl like me"
and you describe someone with a bad personality but good looks?
it should be other way around idiot, are you bluepilled or something?

if she exists, she's getting ran through right now

Lmao wtf is this question, would you date your looksmatch, abso fuking lutley yes. But obviously CHAD ONLY TEEHEE

Of course. All I want is a girl who likes me and is like me.

If she's anorexic yeah

Yes but not fatter than me

They r just worth their bodies, nothing else.

I couldn’t give less of a shit about hER “pERsonality”. I just care about hER looks cos she’s nothing but an object for me to use for my physical pleasure.

i would definitely. unless she bears an uncanny resemblance to me.

A girl? Count me in

Em I don't think I am that bad, anyway absolutely yes fuck I will

Tricky one. A girl with my genes would be about 4 inches shorter than me, so only 4'8. She'd also be chubby and curry. However, she'd be fairly smart and have her own money. Beggars can't be choosers, so I guess I would.

Thats all i ask for but no foid likes alex jones and Being a Complete social scum