Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a foid with a high abortion count

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Most modern foids have abortions counts in the triple digits by the time they're 30, they take pride in the amount of abortions they get. A foid with a lot of abortions is signalling how much she hates children (kinda like how we brag about how much we hate foids), I've heard of females being ostracized and kicked out of their friend groups for not having a high enough abortion count. What is your opinion on a foid's abortion count?

I wouldn’t date a foid that had even one abortion.

That’s even more disgusting than a foid that’s taken a hundred cocks. Like something crawled up there and died :feelspuke:

Imagine the stench of that hole, like a slaughterhouse but more rotten and putrid :feelspuke:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I've never dated European women.