Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you date a disabled girl?

would you date a disabled girl?

• yeah bro why not

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • wtf are you smoking dude

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • depends

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
I tried asking out a burn victim. She had like 70% of her body burned and the good bits were burned as well meaning fried pussy and one boob was charred. She would wear long sleeves and hats and veils & shit to hide her disfigurement. She was at my high school. Other than her burns she had a legit 10/10 tight cheerleader blonde body. Meaning she was a Stacy but a burnt Stacy. She only dated Chads because literally no guys gives a fuck about burns.

Tried to flirt with a wheelchair bitch. Didn't work out. It was obvious that bitch couldn't walk and still found me beneath her.

Hell if I could find a mentally disabled person I'd try fucking her. For a brief period in middle school.....well I'll just leave it at that but I had a little peek at a disabled girl.

If I could find a midget I'd even fuck a midget even with their weird ass body proportions.

If it's a girl I'd fuck it. I don't think a lot of people give incels credit. They all claim we are single because we only go for the top 1% of women and no woman can appeal to our standards but if given the chance a lot of us would fuck mostly anything. The only standard we usually set is that we want a virgin which already negates 99% of the female population after age fucking 15 hence why we are always called pedophiles for wanting virgin women. IF WHORES WERENT SUCH WHORES AND IF THERE WERE ANY ACTUAL WOMEN OVER 25 THAT WERE STILL VIRGINS THIS WOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE!!!
lol damn dude that's brutal

people who say that are projecting, they're mostly foids and they do seek only the top 1%

Almost went on a date with a woman who was blind but she broke her leg or something. She was only a 5/5 as well, still got plenty of chad nonetheless.