Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you date a disabled girl?

would you date a disabled girl?

• yeah bro why not

Votes: 46 54.8%
  • wtf are you smoking dude

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • depends

Votes: 28 33.3%

• Total voters
T

Tenshi

Banned
-
title

like she can't walk or she's missing some limbs, perhaps blind, tell me what do you guys think about it

don't know about limbs but the rest yeah no problem.Eitherway i can't do it.Don't want to ruin the disabled males relationshipmarket

missing limbs would be fucking amazing. u can just keep her on the bed and she couldnt do shit except lay there and helplessly get bred

God I hope she’s crippled for easy access but not due to genetics because I don’t want a fuck up kid.

idrc but thats taking away a female from another disabled dude

Volcel if you wouldn't date a hot disabled girl.

At this point as long as she is a biological female and not obese sure.

If he has some disease that dont affect her looks, then why not?

My only requirements for a foid are
1. She is 18+ years or older
2. She has a pulse

As long as her personality good

pegleg chad only

Not blind or deaf and wheelchairs are gross but some arm or leg more or less yea sure

Last edited:
Torturing her psychologically / physically, especially if she is in a wheelchair without the opportunity to speak. I would be his "angel of death", but slower and more sadistic

Torturing her psychologically / physically, especially if she is in a wheelchair without the opportunity to speak. I would be his "angel of death", but slower and more sadistic

Very edgy. Not an infiltrator at all.

Yeah if shes like missing a leg and has a prosthetic or something i wouldnt mind.
but not due to genetics because I don’t want a fuck up kid.
This also, like crippled in a accident and nothing like brain damage or retardation

Nigga I ain't disabled. She would have to have a pretty face

>tfw you will never have fuck nugget gf with no limbs and big bouncy tits and cute face that you have to carry around.

yes
why wouldn't i
even if she is "disabled" cause she was born without a vagina
if she was down for anal or blowjobs then i would totally do it

Depends. I don't want to have a disabled son who turns into a gigcel, since he's getting no good genes from either side of the family tree.

title

like she can't walk or she's missing some limbs, perhaps blind, tell me what do you guys think about it

I would definitely date such a girl.

If the disability is over the fact that the woman is blind or "mentally challenged", I could see shitstorm happening if an ugly male dates her, coming from her family. They would immediately suspect that the guy is taking advantage of her due her disability, and if anything bad happens to her, they'll intermediately assume it was the ugly man's fault even if it wasn't

They'll always think the guy is bound to rape her or some shit, because being ugly=evil/has second intentions

Last edited:
No girl ever wanted to date me even though I'm not disabled.

So the answer is no.

I only use handycap dating sites atm. jfl if u think you have a chance with some ugly, fat, paraplegic girl that sits in a wheelchair. They have tons of normie orbiters aswell... Its fucking over..

Images 42

Volcel if you wouldn't

title

I would but it would be easier for her to find reasons to not fuck me

If I find her somewhat attractive then 100% yes

Ofcourse I would

of course, blind and crippled girl is my dream girl

title

depends on how im going to disable her.

That strongly depends on which disability. Can you give me an example?

Giga Volcel if you wouldn’t fuck a amptuee

title

no. I rather fuck a sex doll
God I hope she’s crippled for easy access but not due to genetics because I don’t want a fuck up kid.
:feelsLSD:
idrc but thats taking away a female from another disabled dude
cuck if u care about other men
Volcel if you wouldn't date a hot disabled girl.
maybe in that case could be worth it
like this for an instance

a9fdb6c3a615b55dfe345141f559448a.jpg

jesus man

truly over
wouldn't date her unless paid. jfl at dating someone who is completely helpless

I tried asking out a burn victim. She had like 70% of her body burned and the good bits were burned as well meaning fried pussy and one boob was charred. She would wear long sleeves and hats and veils & shit to hide her disfigurement. She was at my high school. Other than her burns she had a legit 10/10 tight cheerleader blonde body. Meaning she was a Stacy but a burnt Stacy. She only dated Chads because literally no guys gives a fuck about burns.

Tried to flirt with a wheelchair bitch. Didn't work out. It was obvious that bitch couldn't walk and still found me beneath her.

Hell if I could find a mentally disabled person I'd try fucking her. For a brief period in middle school.....well I'll just leave it at that but I had a little peek at a disabled girl.

If I could find a midget I'd even fuck a midget even with their weird ass body proportions.

If it's a girl I'd fuck it. I don't think a lot of people give incels credit. They all claim we are single because we only go for the top 1% of women and no woman can appeal to our standards but if given the chance a lot of us would fuck mostly anything. The only standard we usually set is that we want a virgin which already negates 99% of the female population after age fucking 15 hence why we are always called pedophiles for wanting virgin women. IF WHORES WERENT SUCH WHORES AND IF THERE WERE ANY ACTUAL WOMEN OVER 25 THAT WERE STILL VIRGINS THIS WOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE!!!

If she's blind, that's a win for all of us here.

I would absolutely if she was just missing limbs or something not genetic especially if she has good genes like if she was a cheerleader but got in a horrible wreck and her face is fucked up and missing limbs the my sons will not be manlets
I tried asking out a burn victim. She had like 70% of her body burned and the good bits were burned as well meaning fried pussy and one boob was charred. She would wear long sleeves and hats and veils & shit to hide her disfigurement. She was at my high school. Other than her burns she had a legit 10/10 tight cheerleader blonde body. Meaning she was a Stacy but a burnt Stacy. She only dated Chads because literally no guys gives a fuck about burns.

Tried to flirt with a wheelchair bitch. Didn't work out. It was obvious that bitch couldn't walk and still found me beneath her.

Hell if I could find a mentally disabled person I'd try fucking her. For a brief period in middle school.....well I'll just leave it at that but I had a little peek at a disabled girl.

If I could find a midget I'd even fuck a midget even with their weird ass body proportions.

If it's a girl I'd fuck it. I don't think a lot of people give incels credit. They all claim we are single because we only go for the top 1% of women and no woman can appeal to our standards but if given the chance a lot of us would fuck mostly anything. The only standard we usually set is that we want a virgin which already negates 99% of the female population after age fucking 15 hence why we are always called pedophiles for wanting virgin women. IF WHORES WERENT SUCH WHORES AND IF THERE WERE ANY ACTUAL WOMEN OVER 25 THAT WERE STILL VIRGINS THIS WOULDN'T EVEN BE AN ISSUE!!!
Real talk I would like to get with a retarded bitch