Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you date a black girl?

• Thread starter CantEscapeYourFate
  • Start date

Would you date a black girl?

• Total voters
CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Title. Why or why not?

Last edited:
Does she have a hole and is she between 18 and 35? Then yes

So progressive :feelsahh:

give me a skinny black bitch NOW

Screenshot 20231108 184208 Chrome

Hurry, find his place of employment. Let's get him fired :foidSoy:

Yes. I heard they're extra pink.

I would but black foids are the most height obsessed foids I've ever seen. Like they literally would take a 60IQ unemployed 6ft5 ex-con over someone like Ben Carson.

I would but black foids are the most height obsessed foids I've ever seen. Like they literally would take a 60IQ unemployed 6ft5 ex-con over someone like Ben Carson.
That's very true. Surprised a non-black guy noticed this as well.

Yes because there are some fine niggergals out there, I met one when I was 18 and took my drivers license and it changed my outlook on the niggagals completely, her family came to my country in the 60s and she was basically fully assimilated, I would gladly have mulatto hellspawn with her. She had a big ol horses ass and slim tall legs and everything in the right place, looked a bit like this:

Get that big sweet chocolate ass on my dick NOW!!

id date them but i wouldnt want to have mixed race children

You ask me if I would date a violent uncivilized beast?

Half of them have herpes. It's too risky.

Only if she isn't those typical thug bitches and actually civilized

I like the way alot of them look and they're usually nice to me.

Nope I'm not attracted to west African features and I don't want my kids to suffer the race pill

Would date most foids as long as they aren't fat

Beggars can't be CHOosers, i'd date an average-looking black female as long as she's not ridiculously obese

Yes because there are some fine niggergals out there, I met one when I was 18 and took my drivers license and it changed my outlook on the niggagals completely, her family came to my country in the 60s and she was basically fully assimilated, I would gladly have mulatto hellspawn with her. She had a big ol horses ass and slim tall legs and everything in the right place, looked a bit like this:

View attachment 948288
By black I mean actually black. Not light skinned/mixed blacks. Would you date a black girl who looked like this?
Nevinneee ON INSTAGRAM

Half of them have herpes. It's too risky.
Yeah because literally the entire hood fucks the same 3 thugmaxxed Tyrones. Hypergamy is extreme in the black community.

By black I mean actually black. Not light skinned/mixed blacks. Would you date a black girl who looked like this?
View attachment 948592
I actually would but you also have to remember we do not have the Americanized negroes in my country nor the thug culture, the blacks here are pretty civilized overall

I actually would but you also have to remember we do not have the Americanized negroes in my country nor the thug culture, the blacks here are pretty civilized overall
Yeah, I'm black and I wouldn't date ghetto black girls either. Nobody should want to.

If their not fat and dont have a marked ape-face shape then yes

No.

Out of all types of foid, Black foids have treated me the worst

No.

Out of all types of foid, Black foids have treated me the worst
Just be honest. Even if they treated you good, you wouldn't date them because you don't like their appearance.

Title. Why or why not?
inferior genetics, stink like shit, only raise the crimerate and have always been the jokes of human history aside first place infront of the middle easterns who are worse and more retarded

when people here think of hot sheboons thet think of black foid with partial european genes and a ton of surgeries. no one wants to date a fully black foid since they look like ogres especially without make up

when people here think of hot sheboons thet think of black foid with partial european genes and a ton of surgeries. no one wants to date a fully black foid since they look like ogres especially without make up
Yeah I should have specified black girls that aren't light-skinned, mixed, or look racially ambiguous. Too late now though

Only if she's slim-thick with a cute ass