Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you ascend with a girl with a bodycount of 10 if she was loyal?

Would you ascend with a non virgin who's been with 5 guys previously even if she changed?

• Yes (If she is loyal)

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 43.1%

• Total voters

Would you ascend with a girl with a bodycount of 10​

Would you ascend with a non virgin who's been with 5 guys previously​

No, that's cucked. It's morally wrong to put my dick where others have, and fucking a tramp is, well, trampling on my dignity (no pun intended).

Also, I don't want STDs, and as others have pointed out, a "loyal female" (first off, no such thing exists; once she sees someone more attractive than you, she will ditch you) with a body count of 1/5/10/1000 (whatever the fuck) is an oxymoron. It's impossible.

This thread fails to account for the difference between short-term and long-term mating arrangements -- a basic concept in blackpill science.

A foid with a bodycount of 10, if she's willing to have sex with you, is only good for short-term mating (one night stands and the like).

If what you want is a long term relationship, then you will not be able to keep a hold on a girl with a bodycount of 10 as somebody who was just recently an inexperienced incel (even if she was somehow receptive to it), JFL.
Correct, but OP is a cognitive miser.

Yes, volcel if you wouldn't. It sounds cucked but I cannot afford to care about bodycount at this point. I will take what I can get.

Would you drive a car with 10 owners fuck that shit are you dumb

I’ll fuck the bitch regardless

If she has a bodycount of 10, then she won't be loyal :lul:

She's a whore who you can have sex with, at best
Most Westernized foids are whores including Latina foids. Either way the whore virus is spreading :feelshaha: :lul:

Ascension implies the girl is faithful to you in a stable LTR but someone else already established a loyal female is an oxymoron unless you're an unmoggable gigachad, so ascension by definition is impossible for 99.99999999% of men too.