Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you date a 48yr old noodlewhore?

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
I found her on a language learning app, she is the only one that did not insta reject me.
Haven't met her IRL so far, probably she is gonna reject me once she sees me anyway.

Noodlewhores usually age well, but that's a little too old for me.

no sloppy seconds

I can't see a picture

The answer is probably 'no' anyway. She's certainly a used-up whore.

I'd be FWB with her at most and I wouldn't travel to another country just to meet her. Anything else is a net negative.

Bunch of volcels @AwakenedArisen @Richard Coper
I am actually considering doing it.

Why would I date a foid who is older than my mother

I would have sex with her if it doesnt require too much energy and effort to achieve it. A pic would be helpful.

I would if she acts motherly and comforting to be with

Depends how milfy she is.

I found her on a language learning app, she is the only one that did not insta reject me.
Haven't met her IRL so far, probably she is gonna reject me once she sees me anyway.
what do you mean by rejecting in a language learning app? Rejected because of looks? Don't post your photos!

Yes, I would date her.

anything outside of marriage is a sin,so no don't do it.

Thats like the average age of a noodlewhore that works in a massage parlor. And some of them look alright for their age.

They don't look that bad at all actually.

Especially compared to 48 year old latinas. Latinas age even worst than white Anglo foids.

This is why as a ricecel in my 30s, the more that I age the more and more I prefer noodlewhores. Several years back I really would have liked to score a latina or white foid. But latina and white foids my age are already wrinkling up or bloated.

Last edited:
dude this is a golden opportunity

she will financially support you maybe

Yes if she’s hot

Honestly I can say no now but if the opportunity presented itself I probably would

Volcel of you aren't grannymaxxing at this point