Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you cross the Brave Men's Road for a 10/10 Stacy GF?

• Thread starter JohanLiebertcel
  • Start date
JohanLiebertcel

JohanLiebertcel

Recruit
★★
OIP.BVgpO-bM_G5oFAviYfatXgHaEK

This bridge is from Kaiji, a show about a guy gambling for money to save him from his crippling debt.

In the show he decided to cross this highly dangerous bridge in which you cannot pussy out, once you are in you have to go otherwise you will be electrocuted.
The bridge is long and there is barely any space to move, what awaits if you fall is death.

If instead of a large sum of money reward, there will be a 10/10 stacy awaiting for you, would you try it?

who the fuck wouldn't? Chance of death is like 0.1 percent lmao.

Based kaijicel, its one of my favorite animes ever. :feelsokman:

Based kaijicel, its one of my favorite animes ever. :feelsokman:
I saw a guy on this forum with a kaiji animated gif of when he drank and ate in the underground.

I liked the unique artstyle so I searched it up and watched it and I liked it so much that I'm even reading the manga now. Hoping for season 3.

I liked the unique artstyle so I searched it up and watched it and I liked it so much that I'm even reading the manga now. Hoping for season 3.
Very unlikely that they'll make a new season, I haven't looked into it in years, is the manga still going?

Just crawl on it :feelsLSD:

That is not possible, since the guards will electrocute the bridge if someone "pussies out".
Very unlikely that they'll make a new season, I haven't looked into it in years, is the manga still going?
It's still ongoing at part 5. I just started the first part of the manga after the anime but It's a slow read for me since It's a about a japanese game called mahjong and I don't really understand it.

Just shoot the guards before hand then :smonk:
That would be cheating though and they wouldn't give you any reward, in this case the Stacy.

R.e237ede66c1768c749f9bffed8a540a1

also this is the only girl that appears in the anime :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

Actually there's a pretty good chance of dying because of the strong wind at that height.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3Qqn27Mnc

take a look at this youtube video if you are interested of the scenario. I recommend this anime to any weebcels.

bruh if you think about it you just have to balance on a 10 cm wide bar for like 100 meters. Obviously there is a small chance of death and almost everyone would fear the heights, but everyone has probably balanced a similar bar for a few meters and knows that it's really no big deal, also I am not sure if this is how electricity works, but idk lol.

bruh if you think about it you just have to balance on a 10 cm wide bar for like 100 meters. Obviously there is a small chance of death and almost everyone would fear the heights, but everyone has probably balanced a similar bar for a few meters and knows that it's really no big deal, also I am not sure if this is how electricity works, but idk lol.
Yes the hardest challenge of this would be your fear, tbh I would do it cause in a way I'd also be testing my will to succeed.

I wouldn’t do it, not for pussy.

What rule says that ?
Well the guys who arranged this are absolute assholes, they didnt give Kaiji a prize even when he won because barely exceeded the time limit... They turn guys into slaves just for speaking back at them, so if you hurt them they would probably torture you to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back