Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you consider yourself phillic to another culture (namely of one you don't belong to)

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
-
I'd consider myself a Teutonophile/Germanophile, because I deem German civilization and culture achievement as superior to almost all others, other than Germany, I'd also consider myself Japanophilic (some elements of Imperial Japan) and Sinophilic (Some elements of Maoist China) And Anglophilic from Britains glory days as hegemon

Last edited:
I like the Spanish history. Catholic history has always been bette than those protestants piece of shit whose morality has destroyed modern world with "just have faith, bro, everything else is permitted, no matter what you do".

I like the history of Spain and Portugal. Medieval history is good too

I'd consider myself a Teutonophile/Germanophile, because I deem German civilization and culture achievement as superior to almost all others, other than Germany, I'd also consider myself Japanophilic (some elements of Imperial Japan) and Sinophilic (Some elements of Maoist China)
I was born in america, I speak english with an American accent, I have an american passport, I eat American food, I watch American television, I play American video games, I use the American internet, I live In america. However because I’m a chink I’ll never be truly integrated or accepted into American society. Being part of a lost generation of asian “americans” who are looked down upon in the east for being traitors and in the west for being chinks, a whole generation unascendable and damned to a path of inceldom. I would still argue however its better than being a chink in China since you still get the benefits of being in the west.
@starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234

I like Germany and Russia for their history and folklore.

i like the non-anglo europeans more than anglos thats for sure.

as an asian american dude my life experiences with them tell me that they're more nicer and cultured than white americans.

anglos are like conniving huns that larp as civilized people and are actually successful in fooling others which is one of the main reasons they're so successful. if you dismiss what I just said you are massively fooling yourself.

the only southeast asian group that I like are thai people. vietnamese are too confrontational. cambodians are just flat out aggressive dirty stupid immoral subhuman niggers. probably the worst people I've come across. filipinos have extreme inferiority complex and a lot are just plain fuckin niggers. lao people are also very cambodian and nigger like. burmese people have an aggressive national character. SEAs in general are low iq.

I don't wanna be anywhere near black and brown people. I don't think I need to explain why. Life is all around shit being around them. Of course there are some very nice black and brown people. But like I said you don't wanna live around them unless you like poverty, stupiditiy, corruption, dysfunction, dirtiness, crime, etc...

Slavs and central asians/Turks have big fuckin noses and thats a physical trait thats associated with aggressive personality. Also the scamming.

east asians/northeast asians can be too stiff, strict, and conservative. being too conservative is just as bad as being too liberal. you get nowhere by being too conservative.

there are no perfect people or perfect societies. the only perfect society that you desire is the one that exists in your head.

Last edited:
I was born in america, I speak english with an American accent, I have an american passport, I eat American food, I watch American television, I play American video games, I use the American internet, I live In america. However because I’m a chink I’ll never be truly integrated or accepted into American society. Being part of a lost generation of asian “americans” who are looked down upon in the east for being traitors and in the west for being chinks, a whole generation unascendable and damned to a path of inceldom. I would still argue however its better than being a chink in China since you still get the benefits of being in the west.
@starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234
Well said. Asian America is a dead end. The West hates Asians and always will. The more Western proficiency you attain as an Asian, the more of a walking contradiction you become. You'll never get a shred of credit for any of it. We aren't human to Whites.

Do the benefits of the West, minus all their facets Asians can never obtain, outweigh the downsides of being one of a billion in Asia? That's up to the individual chink to decide. What's constant is that there is a vast oversupply of Asians, and life on Asian (male) difficulty is inescapably difficult no matter where in the world you flee to.

Last edited:
Well said. Asian America is a dead end. The West hates Asians and always will. The more Western proficiency you attain as an Asian, the more of a walking contradiction you become. You'll never get a shred of credit for any of it. We aren't human to Whites.

Do the benefits of the West, minus all their facets Asians can never obtain, outweigh the downsides of being one of a billion in Asia? That's up to the individual chink to decide. What's constant is that there is a vast oversupply of Asians, and life on Asian (male) difficulty is inescapably difficult no matter where in the world you flee to.
Our race in general is a dead end. The cult dying out in a couple centuries is a good thing imo because it removes 90% of the worlds suffering and cleans the worlds air, for us remaining ricecels I wish the best for all of us lost chinks, bless you brother.

I’m sure the people who’ve seen me post for a while know very well about the fact that I’m a massive slavophile

don’t know what that big word of yours means buddy guy