Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you consider someone volcel if they could get laid by crawling in a pool of glass and chopping their arm off?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date

Title

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 95.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Weird question, but its inspired by the "why don't tallcels just roid" thread. Sure, you can limb lengthen etc but these things are so dangerous and excessive that I personally think its unfair to call someone volcel for not doing it.

"Within reason" being the operative term here.

I don’t consider you volcel if you don’t want to fuck morbidly obese women.

What the fuck?

No, of course not

I'm sure your dick would not work if it gets smeared in glass shards like that.

Can’t get more volcel than that

Roiding isn't dangerous.

Technically he'd be volcel, but who in their right mind would do such a thing just rofl

Technically he'd be volcel, but who in their right mind would do such a thing just rofl
Someone with a very extreme pain fetish, probably

But what if they don’t want to fuck you?
You are incel if you can’t fuck anything better than a 1/10 landwhale imo. If they don’t want to to fuck you, then you are truecel. (Such is the case with me.)

You are incel if you can’t fuck anything better than a 1/10 landwhale imo. If they don’t want to to fuck you, then you are truecel. (Such is the case with me.)
Most of us have never even had an obese woman want us

Most of us have never even had an obese woman want us
“Most” lol (laughing out loud)

Longer you stay around here the more you will realize that majority of the guys around here mog you into the next century and could get laid if they didn’t just LDAR. Truecels are a rare breed.

“Most” lol (laughing out loud)

Longer you stay around here the more you will realize that majority of the guys around here mog you into the next century and could get laid if they didn’t just LDAR. Truecels are a rare breed.
Well unless I’m so socially retarded that I missed signs of women being into me, I’ve never had any female regardless of looks, body, age, etc hit on me or whatnot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back