Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you commit suicide if...

Would you swallow?

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Maybe but not now

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
...you had a pill you just needed to swallow and you are instantly and without pain dead? And you don’t had a family who you could leave depressed about your death.

I maybe would. Ngl
Or atleast I would have this pill with me all the time and in a moment were I couldn’t take it anymore I would swallow

The thing is I believe that after death is nothing and we don’t exist anymore. Basically the same situation before you were born. So it doesn’t really matter how your life is and how long it is when you lose all the memories of your Life in the end anyways.

A bit of a depressing thread but I just realized that even if I manage it to get a gf I probably still won’t be that happy with a just average Life. The only way for me to be truly happy would be that I look atleast good enough to get much attention from women daily and I feel comfortable in my body

that already exists, sodium nitrate or cyanide.

I feel like death shouldn't be too bad, but I still want to enjoy the life I have, when time starts to drag and everything gets repetitive I do

Yeah. Sounds good. It would be such a relief, tbh.

there are a few painless ways to die

I'd be tempted if I no longer had my parents, and may even do it depending on my mood if I had easy access to it

Not this second maybe in a few years

Just buy a magnum revolver tbh. I own a S&W 500 not because it's practical for combat, but so that when I kill myself it'll be an instant and painless death.

why would you leave only taking yourself?

If you want to die just shoot yourself behind the temple, it's the fastest and you can't miss your brain. If you fuck up the under the chin shot you can blow off your face but miss your brain, which will be a horrible way to go and leave you a giga trucel if you somehow survive.

However, I would never do it. I'm determined to live to old age, fueled by pure spite.

...you had a pill you just needed to swallow and you are instantly and without pain dead? And you don’t had a family who you could leave depressed about your death.

I maybe would. Ngl
Or atleast I would have this pill with me all the time and in a moment were I couldn’t take it anymore I would swallow

The thing is I believe that after death is nothing and we don’t exist anymore. Basically the same situation before you were born. So it doesn’t really matter how your life is and how long it is when you lose all the memories of your Life in the end anyways.

A bit of a depressing thread but I just realized that even if I manage it to get a gf I probably still won’t be that happy with a just average Life. The only way for me to be truly happy would be that I look atleast good enough to get much attention from women daily and I feel comfortable in my body
I would, but I'd make sure to do something worth remembERing before I eat the pill

No I’m a pussy. Only way I want to die is in my sleep

There's nothing I want more than a pill that kills me painlessly.

I already tried killing myself a year ago but failed miserably :cryfeels:

No,i don't give 2 shits about foids,they are worthless.

Not yet; there's too many things I still need to do. But I'd keep the pill with me. Odds are, I'll swallow it one day.