Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you chose an immortal life?

Would you become immortal?

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Lets say some kind of god came to you and gave you one choice/gift. You could chose to have an immortal life but you would have to remain incel forever and ever eternally. Every single foid would reject you and other paid or forced methods of sex wouldn't work, you could still fap though. You would stop aging lookswise at 50 years old.

You would still get arrested if you decided to go ER and you would die from gunshot wounds, stabs and suicide. You're basically an incel elf.

No, I want to die sooner not later.

Maybe if i had chad genetics, but with my looks, i cannot say in good faith i would like to live suffering for eternity.

Eventually someone would notice my unusual long life and i'd be a lab rat. So no.

Even if I was not incel I wouldnt have chosen that. Ah ok you can still die then yes tbh.

Fuck no I suffer every day because of my physical illnesses then why would I prolong my pain?

Even if I was not incel I wouldnt have chosen that.
Really? Is it because you believe in future doomsday theories? Or you just don't want to see the future at hand? I would chose to become immortal as a non incel without a doubt.

Lets say some kind of god came to you and gave you one choice/gift. You could chose to have an immortal life but you would have to remain incel forever and ever eternally. Every single foid would reject you and other paid or forced methods of sex wouldn't work, you could still fap though. You would stop aging lookswise at 50 years old.

You would still get arrested if you decided to go ER and you would die from gunshot wounds, stabs and suicide. You're basically an incel elf.

I voted yes and then I read your retard fucking criteria, you aren't even allowed to rape or murder, what kind of retard fucking immortality is that, absolutely pointless set of choices.

The entire point of being immortal is being something worthy of fear, who the fuck is afraid of a guy who is basically neutered and can't kill or fuck, you might as well be dead

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

― Mark Twain

Infinite attempts at going ER? Sure!

I voted yes and then I read your retard fucking criteria, you aren't even allowed to rape, what kind of pussy retard fucking immortality is that, absolutely pointless set of choices.
How is it retarded? Making it too easy is retarded IMO. It would pretty much be same thing as asking "would you want a virgin 19 year old stacy"

Life is cruel deal with it.

You are not giving me much here. I would look 50 years old forever? No thanks. Also what about diseases? Does that mean I am immune from everything? Are you giving me any pro, on why I should do this?

How is it retarded? Making it too easy is retared IMO. It would pretty much be same thing as asking "would you want a virgin 19 year old stacy"

Life is cruel deal with it.

Its retarded because there is no choice, sex is too much of a craving that is hardwired into your mind for you to spend an eternity craving it and not having it, you might as well change the option to - "would you choose to go to hell", its a psychological hell to be eternal, horny and have no means to attain sex, the only way immortality would be a viable choice with your retard conditions is to both circumcise and castrate yourself, turn your dick into an unfeeling urination tool

There is no balance to your choice, its a 100% downside, it literally makes the life any of us is living now heaven by comparison - "Hey guys, if you could choose to have the shitty life you have now, but forever, and now you can't even pay for sex or rape, or murder, what would you choose? :)"

Your entire question is - "IF YOU COULD CHOOSE AN ETERNAL DOWNGRADE TO YOUR CURRENT LIFE WOULD YOU CHOOSE IT?"

That's why your post is retarded, as it stands right now I can rape, I can murder and I can pay for sex (which I have), who the fuck would choose to be ETERNALLY HANDICAPPED, this is not even a choice, there's no positive to the choice, nothing, its fucking retarded.

You might as well post a thread about being a cuck that can never have sex with his wife but can get warm hugs from her, and has to watch her fuck other men

"What would you choose guuuiiiiz? :), life is cruel so make a choice already"

Last edited:
Are you giving me any pro, on why I should do this?

Literally my point as to why this poll is retarded, THERE IS NO PRO, the dude is asking would you choose an eternal downgrade to your current life.

You are not giving me much here. I would look 50 years old forever? No thanks. Also what about diseases? Does that mean I am immune from everything? Are you giving me any pro, on why I should do this?
Yes you look 50 forever. The only causes of death are gunshot wounds, stabs, suicide and obviously other causes like nuclear bombs etc but you would never die of old age. You are immune to diseases.

Literally my point as to why this poll is retarded, THERE IS NO PRO, the dude is asking would you choose an eternal downgrade to your current life.
I'm not trying to sound 100% bluepilled but you could still witness alot of things as an immortal incel even if it's fairly limited to an extent.

I'm not trying to sound 100% bluepilled but you could still witness alot of things as an immortal incel even if it's fairly limited to an extent.

You are, the "there's more to life that sex" is the most normie BS ever, sex is why you exist, and its what drives you to keep existing more than anything

"Just keep finding different hobbies over an eternity bro, make being a "hobbyist" your hobby bro, go climb mount everest and "travel the world", there's so much to do"

All of that is just normie BS people do to make life "feel deep" and "give it meaning", also so that they can brag and up their social status, the only thing a being needs to have a satisfying life is

THE 5 S's: Spectacles (entertainment) , Sustenance (food, water, etc), Shelter (home), Security (safety and ownership) and Sex (sex), if you can get those five things in your life you don't really need anything else, everything else is just extra gratification.

I just want to create a life where I have access to these 5 things and screen everything else out so I have little to no worries or extra baggage to deal with

There was an interview with the oldest human, who was 120 years old. He said if he could have one wish, it would be to die. The years of pain and suffering accumulate, and the highs don't make up for it either.

There was an interview with the oldest human, who was 120 years old. He said if he could have one wish, it would be to die. The years of pain and suffering accumulate, and the highs don't make up for it either.

Dude he was in a 120 year old body too, I don't even want to live up to 60 because I know its going to feel like shit, imagine double that level of weakness and fatigue

If he had been 120 years old with a 20 year old body do you really think he'd be saying the same thing?

Dude he was in a 120 year old body too, I don't even want to live up to 60 because I know its going to feel like shit, imagine double that level of weakness and fatigue

If he had been 120 years old with a 20 year old body do you really think he'd be saying the same thing?
Good point. Taking care of my 98 year old grandpa has been very eye opening. He'll never admit it, but I can tell he wants it all to be over. He can't walk, has no strength, and constantly wets himself. I have to do simple things for him like opening a water bottle of buckling his seatbelt. Your health is priceless.

I don't think I could handle outlasting my family and watching them die, if they all could be immortal with me then that would be great.

Good point. Taking care of my 98 year old grandpa has been very eye opening. He'll never admit it, but I can tell he wants it all to be over. He can't walk, has no strength, and constantly wets himself. I have to do simple things for him like opening a water bottle of buckling his seatbelt. Your health is priceless.

Humans just aren't supposed to be living these ridiculous lifespans, I always find it funny that nations are always boasting about the life expectancy of their countries as a sign of advancement, great your people live past 70, they get to enjoy years of pain, suffering and humiliation on top of experiencing all of the happy memories you have fade away as your memory wanes with time

Compare that to dying in battle for something you considered greater than yourself, the very enemy that fell you with your sword granting you your final words and an honorable death because he respects you as a man, as a warrior, and there was a code of honor on the battle field, I'd much rather have died in those times, under those conditions, than to die the death of a modern man, an absolutely pathetic end

No fucking way, I hate my life. But it would be a good idea to go ER on countries that don't have life imprisonment.

if they all could be immortal with me then that would be great.

Holy shit you are mentally cucked, you must be young, death is normal, get used to it, you are going to outlast family members anyways. Think about it though, after your family dies isn't that the end of your pain, or are you so stupid you'd try and create a new family just for you to lose them again, and rinse and repeat, doesn't make sense

Immortality is easy, first family dies, you grieve, you spend eternity enjoying entertainment, sex, research, technology, leisure, rest, etc

You don't go looking for a wife and kids just to create something else for you to cry about

Why in the fuck would anyone say yes? I thought we all wanted to die

Only if I had the chance to die at will whenever I felt like it was enough.

I would say yes even if its simply to maybe see what exists beyond just our solar system one day.

What can be worse than being an incel? Being an incel for all eternity

Incel forever?
Fuck no!

If there is some sort of a dystopian downfall of civilization, globally. I'd love to live and see the downfall and the post apocalyptic world. But if not. I'll rather die before I reach my 30s

I'd just accumulate wealth and vampiremaxx in a palatial estate built to my specifications.

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”

― Mark Twain
EPIC IQ

I'd obviously take it
immortality sounds fun and in the worst case scenario I can always commit suicide
staying virgin forever isn't an issue, because I'm a truecel anyway :lul:

if i get some epic powers that allow me to cleanse the human race from degenerates then yes.

an ar 15 would do tbh

Death and what might happen in afterlife scare me, so i choose immortality, plastic surgery would be safer and more affordable in the future so im just gonna wait for that, and surgerymaxx.

Every single foid would reject you and other paid or forced methods of sex wouldn't work, you could still fap though. You would stop aging lookswise at 50 years old.
I'll be even uglier at 50, probably truecel tier. An eternity of being a truecel oldcel... Worse than hell