Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you change your religion to ascend?

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
If you're non-religious, christian, muslim, jewish, etc. would you convert to another belief system for a chance to ascend and marry someone above your looks match? the only catch is that you have to live the rest of your life larping/believing in that religion, teach it to your kids, attend religious ceremonies etc.

Probably.

*Side Note* Chad wouldn’t have to.

If you're non-religious, christian, muslim, jewish, etc. would you convert to another belief system for a chance to ascend and marry someone above your looks match? the only catch is that you have to live the rest of your life larping/believing in that religion, teach it to your kids, attend religious ceremonies etc.
Yes. No problem haha
shalom
OMEGA GIGA TERA PETA retard if u wouldn't

Nah. Cause only "a chance", not "guaranteed ascension"

JFL at this thread,

never even if was a 2D loli

Yes, absolutely. Besides god was never on my side.

Volcel if you wouldn’t

Wait we're talking ascending with a foid that's even better looking than my looksmatch? And all I have to do is "convert" to some religion? Hell yes I would. Even though I'd secretly keep my current set of beliefs.

Give me waifu with good religion :/

Giga cope lowest IQ ever.

Does not work. Religious women are also lookists, they also want chad and they will also betray you and betabuxxedmaxx. No sex, just endless charges and no rights.

Giga cope lowest IQ ever.

Does not work. Religious women are also lookists, they also want chad and they will also betray you and betabuxxedmaxx. No sex, just endless charges and no rights.
I know it's not realistic, I just wanted to see to what extremes religion copers would go to ascend.

As long as they aren't trying to subserviate my country to wherever their religion was founded and didn't speak about science that they know nothing about, then sure, why not.