Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you change your appearance or do you just want to be accepted?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date

Which option would you take?

• Option 1

Votes: 22 75.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
Option 1: You become a Chad. You are treated with fear and respect. You get any wage job or woman you want. You change your whole appearance though.

Option 2: You retain your body. You are treated exactly the same as in the previous option as if looks had nothing to do with it. You maintain acne and breathing issues.

Do you dislike your body so much that you would change the current one even if you were accepted anyway?

Do you dislike your body so much that you would change the current one even if you were accepted anyway?
Yes. No matter how accepted i could be, i do not want to stay how i am. 4 inch dick, manlet, autism, social anxiety, undergrown chin and jaw, fat. It's all bad. Nothing good

Better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not.

1st option tbh

Option 2 hands down. I don't want to be gl to be some narcissist maniac who masturbates to hymself looking in the mirror like in that famous movie, I want to be gl to fuck prime jbs and enjoy the halo effect making my life be a breeze.

First one. Less healthnisseus better for Meditation

I don’t want to be an ugly manlet. If people treat me differently, it still won’t stop me from hating my appearance.

How painful and how expensive is the change ?

not sure how id explain it to my family if they saw me looking like chad

As much as option 2 would be beneficial for the whole planet, everybody being respected and treated well despite how they looked, the world just dosen't work that way. Really the only options for most incels (not normie larpers) is threefold:

1: Stay as you are and keep being treated as you have been.

2: Stay as you are and desperately try to be respected and luck out with a women (extreamly unlikely).

3: Do as much as you can to improve your life. Looksmaxx as much as possible. Learn what your flaws are and do everything in the realms of self help, soft looksmaxxing and surgeries to fix them.

Which option would you take?
  • Option 1

1 tbh I wouldnt mind test driving top tier genetics. The first thing Id do is find a female that did me wrong initiate a relationship and mind fuck her until she want to rope

Option 1 but I also wanted to be loved for who I'm.

inb4: cope