Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you catfish a foid and send her nudes to foid's husband?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Imagine you have now a big collection of her nudes. For example from your own personal social media account or from a fake account? If yes why and if no why?

Edit: By the way this foid rejected and friendzoned me harshly in highschool long time ago I still have the trauma of it. Now she is sending everything has to offer to my chadfish without a question. So it seems I can ruin her happy life.

Last edited:
That'd be based and keep the whores in check

Yes cuz trolling is lifefuel AS f
But i Will create safe burner gmails and shieeet
Be secure op and dont Get caught
:horror::forcedsmile::lul:

Yes cuz trolling is lifefuel AS f
But i Will create safe burner gmails and shieeet
Be secure op and dont Get caught
:horror::forcedsmile::lul:

I don't have his email but I have his Facebook.

Of course. Maybe I'd try to blackmail some money first tbh.

Reverse search his Selfies or shiet until u find something bout dat dude

I know his workplace and shit. A long happy marriage with kids and the foid is still whoring online.

I know his workplace and shit.
Follow him home and take a pic of le adress, print out pictures of her nudes and glue them on his door And on his car where he cant see it

Follow him home and take a pic of le adress, print out pictures of her nudes and glue them on his door And on his car where he cant see it
They are quite far away.

If u dont know their adress How do u know that They are far away

Okay I didn't want to share too many details but I know this foid well so I know a lot of things. And yes she is not living close. I know everything from our conversations and social media accounts. People write their work place and such private shit and share with public you know?

Last edited:
Okay I didn't want to share too many details but I know this foid well so I know a lot of things. And yes she is not living close.
Is the man Prone to rage or some shiet like that
If he is then glue them on his door and parts of the car where he cant see the pics
Might go ER on her

Is the man Prone to rage or some shiet like that
If he is then glue them on his door and parts of the car where he cant see the pics
Might go ER on her
Man the foid is in a different continent.

Hells the fuck YES

I dont want any trouble with the police tbh.

Cat fishing is just a waste of time tbh.

Actually I can also let her know that it is me that catfishing her so that she can know this is the guy she rejected harshly and now she is paying the price. But then I need to disclose my ID. Do you think it would worth it? Satisfaction wise of course it would worth but I don't know if it would cause trouble for me in real life. Since she is now in a different country it is a low chance that she comes and finds me but she might also do some cyber bullying and shit through social media. We still have common friends.

Last edited:
+ waste of their time. That is not a bad waste tbh.
I would rather just be reading or something. My own time is worth more to me, although saying that I am wasting a lot of time here which is a pretty stupid thing to do.

Absolutely. How is this even a question.

I'd like to do such things, whores need a lesson anyway

anyone who doesn't is a "BETA MALE" (in the voice of jesse lee peterson)

Yes, ruin her life please (well she will find another husband but anyways, do it, still).

For sure. OP, you are a genius.

Wait, don't reveal yourself or you'll be brought into a bunch of shit. Best to keep your distance. Can we talk in private?

No. Because fuck the cuck, I'd rather drop all the photos on the internet.

It’s your obligation to ruin her life, if you don’t then you are a cuck
Make a anonymous account on face book with a Vpn and and send these nudes to her husband and parents via fb

Who the fuck wouldnt

Imagine you have now a big collection of her nudes. For example from your own personal social media account or from a fake account? If yes why and if no why?

Edit: By the way this foid rejected and friendzoned me harshly in highschool long time ago I still have the trauma of it. Now she is sending everything has to offer to my chadfish without a question. So it seems I can ruin her happy life.

Yes I would do it.
Why? Because the bitch is a cheating whore who is cheating on her husband (if I understood correctly)
That's the ultimate gratification if you can ruin some cheating whores life, seriously. :feelsokman:

If I had the mental energy, sure. I'm pretty fucking lazy doe.

if catfishman does this he will be a real hero

He does it to random people. It doesn't make much sense. I will do it as a revenge if I do.

Nah, he does it to sluts who think they as below average females, even fat ones deserve to fuck chad model

@op PLEASE do it.

Send them to me as well

Yes A i think marriage is a sacred covenant but 2 the husband has a right to know tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back