Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you castrate yourself?

Based-nearcel

Based-nearcel

Lonely .-.
-
Would you castratemaxx to avoid any sexual urges? do you think a happy life can be experienced if I do that?
I’m a nymphocel, I’m extremely horny all the time, I would consider cutting my balls off but I feel like it’s surrendering to society, admitting that I’m genetic trash and removing my libido while chad gets to satisfy his.
just the thought of being emasculated and cucked makes me rage but I’m still in pain 24/7. Cant crackwhoremaxx because I don’t want any std’s

No, they are important for normal hormone production.
Think about a dog that gets castrated and has no energy at all.

Does that even work? Also no

How old are you?

Even assuming you wanted to do this, where the hell would you go to get it done? No doctor would be willing to do this, unless you said you were a tranny, in which chase they would cut your dick off too.

Just cut off your dick and punish yourself over something that isn't your fault theory.

I thought many times about chopping off my dick, i dont want it, i hate it

What the fuck is with these reddit tier posts about chopping genitals off? Fuck off nigger

If it didnt involve physical surgery then yes

Quite the opposite, I would roid myself to death

What the fuck is with these reddit tier posts about chopping genitals off? Fuck off nigger
He’s raising my confrontational meter ngl I can’t tell if he’s a real incel or trying to say we should cut off our penises

Nope. I'm High T. I refuse to do such a cucked thing

My junk is sacred

No, as I doubt cutting it off would stop urges. IT would just make me get urges and then can't do anything about it which would lead me to get psychotic and probably go on a violent rampage.
I'll keep my dick. It keeps my mind at ease.

Maybe if I were gonna go monk

No, they are important for normal hormone production.
Think about a dog that gets castrated and has no energy at all.
good point
He’s raising my confrontational meter ngl I can’t tell if he’s a real incel or trying to say we should cut off our penises
I'm a framelet 5'10 whiteish 4/10 face socially isolated aspie, nearcel in looks, khhv incel overall.
Nope. I'm High T. I refuse to do such a cucked thing
how do you cope with being so horny all the time?
Even assuming you wanted to do this, where the hell would you go to get it done? No doctor would be willing to do this, unless you said you were a tranny, in which chase they would cut your dick off too.
The third world has some advantages
We are not a hive mind like the feminist, we have a range of opinions as you can see here.
If it didnt involve physical surgery then yes
I thought many times about chopping off my dick, i dont want it, i hate it

good point

I'm a framelet 5'10 whiteish 4/10 face socially isolated aspie, nearcel in looks, khhv incel overall.

The third world has some advantages

We are not a hive mind like the feminist, we have a range of opinions as you can see here.
Are you really going to trust a shitty doctor to do this? There's a good chance you'll end up with complications or even die a slow and agonizing death because they fucked up somehow

I'll admit its not easy. I usually just beat and rape anyone who enters my forest

but if no one comes i fap once every day just so I can concentrate

No
Cooming from time to time is one of the only type of action ı get without masturbation bcs of my fleshlight and vr headset

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back