Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you buy a Russian fuck doll, aka mail-order bride if you had the money?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'd do it but I would only fuck her for about a month and then give her away for deportation. Premarital contract to avoid divorce rape.

Last edited:
sure, i want cool curly hair blond mixed kids. like jermey meeks. since im already half white.
5C585036 F30B 4808 8821 27C5054193EB

Bad. Bad. Bad.
don’t get me wrong non mixed individuals should be in order to preserve themselves, unlike most white americans. mixed individuals are free game tho

don’t get me wrong non mixed individuals should be in order to preserve themselves, unlike most white americans. mixed individuals are free game tho
No, don't get me wrong I'm not a /pol/coper.
I'm just against the idea of incels having children because of the chance of them becoming incels themselves.
Why put your child through so much suffering ?

Whereas my babuska?

It takes personal wealth?

Oh...

Nevermind

No, don't get me wrong I'm not a /pol/coper.
I'm just against the idea of incels having children because of the chance of them becoming incels themselves.
Why put your child through so much suffering ?
matching traits that can disbenefit or doom both parties but could benefit the children work, like a very tall woman with a below average height man. or a guy with zero chin but a woman with a justin trudeau ass chin for example could create a decent looking child

Aye but I'd build a Fritzl sex dungeon so she cannae get ideas above her station and leave me.

Volcel if you wouldn't
full