Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you befriend frosty the snowman?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Let's say it was a very cold winter 24/7 where you lived and your only source of conversation and friendship was him:

giphy.gif

Would accept befriending him? Remember, he is fragile and if it gets too hot he will melt and you will never see him again, so in addition to hanging with him you'd have to make sure he stays cold and doesn't stay in the sun too long.

Im not a babysitter

I’d beat the fuck outta that nigga and rob him

Yes, I would give him all my friendship and we would play videogames together

I'll melt him and slurp up his juicy snowman essence just to show who's alpha.

Only poopy the snowman :feelspuke:

No point, If i bring him inside he would melt, and i hate being outside

I'd break his neck

No because if I like him I will be sad when he melts. And he would mog me because he’s super friendly and popular and outgoing. Lose lose for me.

Sure.He looks nice.

Volcel if you wouldn't
full

I don't have any friends, so it would be pretty cool ngl

Sure, we could throw snowballs at foids together

I will befriend any non human entity

He doesn't like coffee

his positivity will turn me into a bloomer

Let's say it was a very cold winter 24/7 where you lived and your only source of conversation and friendship was him:

giphy.gif

Would accept befriending him? Remember, he is fragile and if it gets too hot he will melt and you will never see him again, so in addition to hanging with him you'd have to make sure he stays cold and doesn't stay in the sun too long.
seems like I could just buy a tall freezer and take out the shelves and fit him inside to keep him around indefinitely for conversation, though I'm not sure how good convo he would be

would he be a wingman to talk me up to lolis?

KarenballKarensit

tbh might even be okay taking his sloppy seconds since his dick is literally just water so it's no more cucked than if the girl took a bath

seems like I could just buy a tall freezer and take out the shelves and fit him inside to keep him around indefinitely for conversation, though I'm not sure how good convo he would be

View attachment 576239View attachment 576240

tbh might even be okay taking his sloppy seconds since his dick is literally just water so it's no more cucked than if the girl took a bath
Based of you to bump my thread :feelsmage:

I will befriend any non human entity
:yes:

View attachment 576239View attachment 576240

:feelswhat: