Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be with a single mother?

Would you be with a single mother?

• Yes

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Honestly, I wouldn't be interested in dating single mothers because I don't want the added responsibility of raising someone else's child or having to financially support them. It's just not my thing.

just a hookup, sure

Not my problem some foid misused her 'pERsonality' detector on some darktriadmaxxed thug and let him pump her insides. I'd feel bad for the kid a little bit for having such a retarded mothER.

that’s probably the lowest pathetic point of cuckoldry there is, it’s nearly an infinite amount of times better to be an incel than any of that

Not my problem some foid misused her 'pERsonality' detector on some darktriadmaxxed thug and let him pump her insides. I'd feel bad for the kid a little bit for having such a retarded mothER.
Lol true jfl, they date someone who is drug addict and use them. Yet they talk about personality jfl

Cucks behavior. Single mothers deserve to suffer. It's one of the few times they actually face SOME consequences for their actions, despite most getting child support, government programs, etc. I do feel bad for their children tho, having been brought into the world by an irresponsible roastie.

No, I don't to become cucks.

Single mother has their own problem. They had OF.

Honestly, I wouldn't be interested in dating single mothers because I don't want the added responsibility of raising someone else's child or having to financially support them. It's just not my thing.
I don't want to raise another man's child.

No ive given up on ajy foid so why would i ever get with a single mother. Yuck

Do not want to raise a kid that isn't mine. Plus you would have to worry about the baby daddy coming back into that bitches life and stealing her from you

I'd rather rope

With all the legal responsibilities, I am not sure. Sometimes courts rule that if you break up with her, you are responsible for paying child support for this child who isn't yours. I would really have to re-check the laws if you can exclude this or whatever.

Do not want to raise a kid that isn't mine. Plus you would have to worry about the baby daddy coming back into that bitches life and stealing her from you
It's like loading someone else's save file in a video game.

Cucks behavior. Single mothers deserve to suffer. It's one of the few times they actually face SOME consequences for their actions, despite most getting child support, government programs, etc. I do feel bad for their children tho, having been brought into the world by an irresponsible roastie.
True

Do u really want to bring poor soul into the world?

No way what so ever would I EVER date a single mother

I would ascend with a single mother to end my inceldom but then I would dump her.

Single mothER = chad or tyrone’s cummed-in whore who decided she didn’t want to stay with the fathER of her child though she decided to have sex with him

No i don't like or use second hand toilet paper

FUCK NO!!

Before you retarded fags call me a "volcel" even if I wanted to I dont have the resources to take care of the child.

"VoLcEl iF yOu SaiD NO!!!"

I only have 15k so I would end up going completely broke trying to take care of another man's kid
:feelsbadman:Spent it as you desire brocel, we are just here to enjoy.

no, its the same as getting cucked but worse since you know the mf 100% already impregnated her. +its implied youre just her dog in the relationship since you willingly came to raise someone elses kid
unless you kill the kids youre throwing your life away

Dating and marrying her is almost the same, either way you lose your money and half of the properties when she sues you.

no, its the same as getting cucked but worse since you know the mf 100% already impregnated her. +its implied youre just her dog in the relationship since you willingly came to raise someone elses kid
unless you kill the kids youre throwing your life away
:dafuckfeels:

anyone who dates a single mom has to be prepared to be called a pedophile at some point, it doesn't matter the sex of the kid

Used goods? No thanks. Only an actual retard would go for it.

anyone who dates a single mom has to be prepared to be called a pedophile at some point, it doesn't matter the sex of the kid
Why would you have sex with a child jfl.

Ban those who said sth else than no

I will never be Tyrone's sloppy seconds

I voted I don't know because I don't know