Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you be willing to settle with/impregnate a ugly and rich unicorn?

Would you impregnate a rich ugly hole?

  • Yes

    Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

    Votes: 6 37.5%

  • Total voters
    16
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
3,377
Online
33d 9h 15m
We all know that rich foids, Even the most disgusting ones have guaranteed chad genes for their deformed subhuman wombs, But what if you somehow manage to get the attention of a ugly and rich hole who wants your genes to breed ugly subhumans, But thanks to her wealth ugly but rich subhumans,Would you do it? Call me liar but i wouldnt.
 
Last edited:
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
7,106
Online
217d 16h 36m
Would she be obese? If so, then no (unless she is willing to lose weight)
 
Deleted member 37146

Deleted member 37146

Self-banned
-
Joined
Oct 1, 2021
Posts
990
Online
12d 23h 26m
You breed her and can pay for copes and escorts on the side, you'd be literally the equivalent of a sugar baby, a sugar boy we could say. It's worth it, I would say yes depending on the age and look of the sugar mommy.

EDIT : Found out sugar boy is a thing and is the proper term, I'm shakespeare level chad :feelsLSD:

EDIT2 : My subhuman brain just rebooted and I realized you actually have kids with her, in that case no, I don't want to bother raising and taking care of children. And I don't want to bring more incel suffering into this world. They could be rich and get away with it tho. :dafuckfeels:
 
Last edited:
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
3,377
Online
33d 9h 15m
trying to ascend said:
Would she be obese? If so, then no (unless she is willing to lose weight)

She is the most disgusting foid at your eyes, So yes, Also rich tutorial mode foid losing weight? That wouldnt happen.
 
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
7,106
Online
217d 16h 36m
Netzachcel said:
She is the most disgusting foid at your eyes, So yes, Also rich tutorial mode foid losing weight? That wouldnt happen.
So she would look like this foid, which means she would die in less than 3 years and I would get all the money.

I accept the deal
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
3,377
Online
33d 9h 15m
trying to ascend said:
View attachment 508348 So she would look like this foid, which means she would die in less than 3 years and I would get all the money.

I accept the deal

high iq, but she seems to live in a shithole.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
28,424
Online
272d 9h 26m
Netzachcel said:
We all know that rich foids, Even the most disgusting ones have guaranteed chad genes for their deformed subhuman wombs, But what if you somehow manage to get the attention of a ugly and rich hole who wants your genes to breed ugly subhumans, But thanks to her wealth ugly but rich subhumans,Would you do it? Call me liar but i wouldnt.
I wouldn't either. I am already meeting my retirement goals. Not worth having kids, especially ugly ones for $$$, very immoral imo.
trying to ascend said:
View attachment 508348 So she would look like this foid, which means she would die in less than 3 years and I would get all the money.

I accept the deal
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
 
Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Posts
3,377
Online
33d 9h 15m
Transcended Trucel said:
I wouldn't either. I am already meeting my retirement goals. Not worth having kids, especially ugly ones for $$$, very immoral imo.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Still waiting for you to visit mexico brocel, My offer at being your guide here was serious. :feelsokman:
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
2,032
Online
31d 16h 41m
Yes I'll do it for the money.

Genders reversed, foids do this all the time.
 
fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
★★
Joined
Oct 13, 2019
Posts
2,160
Online
52d 20h 54m
trying to ascend said:
View attachment 508348 So she would look like this foid, which means she would die in less than 3 years and I would get all the money.

I accept the deal
just fuck a ghoul theory
 
Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Mïłk Çöñśúmėr
★★★★
Joined
Jul 6, 2021
Posts
3,855
Online
34d 9h 23m
Netzachcel said:
She is the most disgusting foid at your eyes, So yes, Also rich tutorial mode foid losing weight? That wouldnt happen.
Ye I would probably, I need money. But being over 200 lbs is a dealbreaker for me.
Transcended Trucel said:
Like it or not her SMV mogs all of ours combined. :lasereyes:
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top