Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be submissive/agreeable to a foid if that meant you had a shot at trying to have an LTR with her?

Thread title

• Total voters
the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
I just wanna filter how many of you guys are bluepilled cucks
You should never be submissive/agreeable to anyone, you should always try to impose your will on others (and if you can't you should compromise as long as it benefits you more than you're losing)
But anyways, remember you are in 2022, so you will be doing this with a 21st century 100% agency liberated materialistic cumdumpster with a body count of 10+ (more than 0 and it's a problem for you buddy boyo)
I'm talking about even the simplest things such as this example:

Cuckold calling himself "worthless" to a foid for being 5'7" in order to get sympathy and maybe some pity/starfish sex if she finds something she can extract from him
Remember in 2022 it's just a matter of time until a foid cucks you with a better man, even Chads are traded by better Chads, and it's a matter of time until she divorce-rapes you and extract the rest of dignity you may thought you had, your time, attention and resources will be drained to your own shameful fault
Most of you guys will have your chance to do this at some point in your livves (the epiphany phase) so you might aswell just reflect upon your upcoming fate if that's the option you're thinking of taking

If im not betabuxxed nor become miserable then sure

Being submissive and being agreeable are different

what "dignity" am i preserving? i hate everything about myself and have no self worth, pretty sure you can't have dignity at that point

Nigga, how is this supposed to be a fair pole if the guy running it is literally declaring his bias in the post? :feelswhat:
its not supposed to be fair
you can choose being a cuck i dont have a personal problem with it, its what most men choose

nothing makes pussy drier than a man that is submissive and agreeable

I don't want to be pegged by a foid, if you mean that.

nothing makes pussy drier than a man that is submissive and agreeable
but that’s the standard strategy for someone with low looks to get into a relationship in 2022. you can’t afford to not be submissive or agreeable if you don’t have the looks for it

As long as my dick and my dick alone is going into her for free and she is reasonably attractive I don't care

nah i argue with everyone then the holes get scared and run away

I hate the bitches who want to be the man in the relationship, at that point just become a lesbian tf...

It’s easy for me to say I’d retain my dignity, but if you can’t stand being an incel now then you’ll end up becoming a cuck if you ascend with and LTR a foid tbh (unless you just want to slay of course)