Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel reverse heightpill. tinder conversation. girl accepts 5'7 guy off the bat

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

the girl is a good looking black girl

thoughts on this?

did the attitute towards the height and knowing hes worthless help? rather than being one of those overconfident manlet copers that makes everyone hate them?

(found this screenshot in discord server)

Maybe he's White and she's willing to date him despite his height?

One outlier here and there don't reverse heightpill.

This guy comes across as very pathetic when he calls himself "worthless." Wouldn't be surprised if the chat was fake

5'7 is not turbomanlet tier yet, face and socialmaxxing can make up for it. Also she's a sheboon

If he have a "good face" it's ok doesnt surpise me tbh :feelsaww:

This guy comes across as very pathetic when he calls himself "worthless." Wouldn't be surprised if the chat was fake
I've had some low self-esteem moments like that in the past but I just shut the fuck up now :feelscry::feelsbadman:

better to admit ur worthless when u clearly are tbh. dont u think?

compared to being a 5'7 guy who acts superior. it just makes u hate him

>good looking
>black
pick one

5'7 isnt that short. still normal.

black foids compromise way more than any other race of foids since they get the least attention and responses. look at dating stats. also "good looking" and "black foid. pick one.

He must have money or something to compensate.

better to admit ur worthless when u clearly are tbh. dont u think?

compared to being a 5'7 guy who acts superior. it just makes u hate him
cope
you guys are pathetic and worthless pieces of shit tbh
you have no dignity and no pride
you'd rather be a jestermaxer and a cuckold for a 21st century brainless cumdumpster post-wall
humiliate yourself in front of her so she might decide to give you some scraps
instead of paying a 18 year old prime slave cunny to fuck all of her holes
really makes you think that most guys on this forum are fine with calling themselves "worthless" to try to gain sympathy from a bitch (literal simp)
jesters all of you

Yep . . . JBW is law, water is wet. If that were my 5'7 black ass saying that I'd get nuclear rejected or just ghosted.

The foid is just gonna use him as an orbiter. Can't believe you guys think otherwise.

Only fools think 5'7 is short. 5'7 isn't that short as some some people claim it to be. Anything below 5'7 is indeed short.

Only fools think 5'7 is short. 5'7 isn't that short as some some people claim it to be. Anything below 5'7 is indeed short.
Height will always be important but I think shortcels who have a good face, still have a chance of finding a height-match. You can look up statistics, if you think I'm coping. Most females are short and below 5'7.

Tall = Face matters less
Short = Face matters more
No height + face = It's over :fuk:

LLIES ALL LIES

Yeah, and if it was real he got friendzoned the same second.

Anything below 6ft is turbomanlet in 2022 standards. Stop coping.