Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you be happy in having simple housewife?

not bad looking, but without any quirks and higher goals, just for taking care of home and children

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Need chuuni treewaifu for playing in forest and running after wind. Better housewife, than careerist thot, because more usefull, but still not comrade for path of enlightenment and good vibes, and those things are meaning of life. Housewife could give me just comfortable, but meaningless life, same like smother now (still better that carrerist thots, life with those be without both comfort and meaning)

Papiflywithme

Love to have a society like the Mennonites, most famously the Amish. They are very backwards but in a somewhat positive way.
As if their founders knew how modernity and technology will crush the human soul.

I would love to live the peasent life with a peasent wife.

What kind of question is this? That's pretty much the ideal woman. A woman who has a "career" and "ambitions" is really just a feminist whore who will never be satisfied in life, always unhappy and blaming it on men.

What kind of question is this? That's pretty much the ideal woman. A woman who has a "career" and "ambitions" is really just a feminist whore who will never be satisfied in life, always unhappy and blaming it on men.
For me ideal is weirdofreak who goes to hang in forest with me, not normal female sits at home. Just sitting at home housewife still better than feminist cunt who goes somewhe not with me

Yes, of course. A simple woman who would love me and respect me would be perfect. It would be cool if we shared some interests, but that's not a requirement.

@2340922 would be happy with a house wife

For me ideal is weirdofreak who goes to hang in forest with me, not normal female sits at home. Just sitting at home housewife still better than feminist cunt who goes somewhe not with me
I stand corrected. I'd prefer a weirdo girl who is kinda autistic like me, so we can be weird together and basically be shut-ins, playing video games all day together without caring about the world and without leaving the house for weeks. Ideally she'd be crazily obsessed with me too.

Of course, something like this is pure fantasy and doesn't exist. Unless you're gigaultrachad.

you say it in way that a wife without quirks or higher goals is a negative thing, quite the opposite.

Anyone who says no to this is mentally ill.

you say it in way that a wife without quirks or higher goals is a negative thing, quite the opposite.
Negative for me. Need waifu who is going with me, not sitting at home. And weirdo waifu better for polsishing my weirdness, while normal even could demand me to be more normal, ant thats unnacceptable

working class men get these and shit all over them usually, get drunk and punch them in the face etc, those women don't want a calm house life with a beta

I stand corrected. I'd prefer a weirdo girl who is kinda autistic like me, so we can be weird together and basically be shut-ins, playing video games all day together without caring about the world and without leaving the house for weeks. Ideally she'd be crazily obsessed with me too.

Of course, something like this is pure fantasy and doesn't exist. Unless you're gigaultrachad.
This would be ideal ngl.

working class men get these and shit all over them usually, get drunk and punch them in the face etc, those women don't want a calm house life with a beta
If they get a calm life they become unhappy, they start nagging the husband to no end. Being loving and kind to them is akin to being a pushover pussy. Guess I'm lucky I'm an incel, it's better than being nagged without being able to even relax after work.

If they get a calm life they become unhappy, they start nagging the husband to no end. Being loving and kind to them is akin to being a pushover pussy. Guess I'm lucky I'm an incel, it's better than being nagged without being able to even relax after work.
fuck them, to be honest

most of them post online about how they have dreams or whatever

yeah, i know the best way to achieve those dreams: keep drinking gypsy cum and getting punched in the face

This is my dream. It would be like the 1950s. As long as she doesn't run around on me with Chad and believes in working to keep the family together and the kids then I am all for this. This is a wonderful principle that just isn't instilled in foids these days.

Love to have a society like the Mennonites, most famously the Amish. They are very backwards but in a somewhat positive way.
As if their founders knew how modernity and technology will crush the human soul.

I would love to live the peasent life with a peasent wife.
My pioneer fam was Mennonites.

Napoleon De Geso showing his autism again.

JFL at him voting no at his own question.

i like simple sure

Imagine going to work in an exclusively male environment. For the most part, you get along with your colleagues, and you are all very productive. Then you drive home to your house that you actually own. You walk through the door, and your kids squeal with joy at the sheer sight of you. They run towards you and you scoop them up in your arms. You set them down, your feminine wife walks in with a smile, and gives you an affectionate kiss on the lips. You sit down at the table, and the smell of fresh food that your wife has prepared fills the air. You get to hear about your kids' days, what they're learning about, and any funny things that may have happened to them. Afterwards, you undress and lounge on the couch, either sipping on some tea or some fine liqor. You admire how clean your house is. Your wife takes your clothes and puts them in the wash. She then sits down and snuggles up to you, and you enjoy each others' company. At the end of the night, you tuck your kids into bed, wishing them a good night and sweet dreams. You enter the master bedroom, and your wife is laying on the bed, maybe in some lingerie or a sensual nightgown. You turn off the lights, get into bed, rip off her undergarments, and in rough, yet fluid motions, your body becomes one with hers. You explode with pleasure inside of her, and she has an intense, visceral orgasm. You have to cup her mouth so that you won't wake the kids. Afterwards, she cuddles up with you, and you engage in emotional intimacy. You revel over what you both just experienced, recount fond memories, and look forward to the future. Your wife kisses you goodnight, and you roll over, closing your eyes and letting the darkness consume you.

JFL at him voting no at his own question.

Need waifu as friend to run after wind with me, not housewife for breeding and housekeeping. And so bringing back patriarchy and arranged marriages is not of great interest for me. Only good thing is that females be put down, but for me that traditioonalist lifestyle gives no good gains

Need waifu as friend to run after wind with me, not housewife for breeding and housekeeping. And so bringing back patriarchy and arranged marriages is not of great interest for me. Only good thing is that females be put down, but for me that traditioonalist lifestyle gives no good gains
Dude I still cant tell if you're legit or not.

As long as i can fuck her all i want.

A womans job is the home so yes.
In this day and age she has higher chances of succeeding financially so if she wants to be the breadwinner I dont care as long as she follows through.

Too many bitches want all their stuff for them and all your stuff for the family unit. Never willing to negotiate or share.

Imagine going to work in an exclusively male environment. For the most part, you get along with your colleagues, and you are all very productive. Then you drive home to your house that you actually own. You walk through the door, and your kids squeal with joy at the sheer sight of you. They run towards you and you scoop them up in your arms. You set them down, your feminine wife walks in with a smile, and gives you an affectionate kiss on the lips. You sit down at the table, and the smell of fresh food that your wife has prepared fills the air. You get to hear about your kids' days, what they're learning about, and any funny things that may have happened to them. Afterwards, you undress and lounge on the couch, either sipping on some tea or some fine liqor. You admire how clean your house is. Your wife takes your clothes and puts them in the wash. She then sits down and snuggles up to you, and you enjoy each others' company. At the end of the night, you tuck your kids into bed, wishing them a good night and sweet dreams. You enter the master bedroom, and your wife is laying on the bed, maybe in some lingerie or a sensual nightgown. You turn off the lights, get into bed, rip off her undergarments, and in rough, yet fluid motions, your body becomes one with hers. You explode with pleasure inside of her, and she has an intense, visceral orgasm. You have to cup her mouth so that you won't wake the kids. Afterwards, she cuddles up with you, and you engage in emotional intimacy. You revel over what you both just experienced, recount fond memories, and look forward to the future. Your wife kisses you goodnight, and you roll over, closing your eyes and letting the darkness consume you.
This is supposed to be life.

We are dead.

This sounds so perfect.

Lol a lotta foid are cunts, and even in the good ol days a lot of them prolly cold as fuck toward their husbands, this whole paragraph is just a pipe dream..
Ever since the beginning of time, foid are always hard to deal with..
Due to their programming to only see chads as men, the rest of us betabuxxers they barely tolerate for a paycheck..

A trad housewife would be awesome. Who has one these days? Nobody.

as long as she treats me well and isn't a bitch, sure.

no way I'm getting a stay at home housewife that does nothing and then gives me shit.

If i had a virgin wife i would make sure she didnt leave the house or have social media, so she cant get heavily influenced and seduced by chad.

This is the ideal scenario. I bring home the bacon, she takes care of the small household tasks and child rearing. Fresh home cooked meals when I wake up and get home everyday. How could I be disappointed?

I wish there was such a place where this was still possible. Only if you're absurdly rich or living a primitive life like the Mennonites or Amish is this still possible.

Why be happy about something that can never exist? A woman will never accept a simple life. She needs to have constant external validation that she is better or at the very least not doing worse than other women.

It is very naive to require personality from 3D women.

I'd be happy with a women who isn't a harlot demon(the extraordinary exception) in today's world, unfortunately being an incel I'd have nothing to offer such a woman other than beta bux, aka she could never truly love me.

Imagine going to work in an exclusively male environment.
This alone would be great, maybe you still don't acquire a wife as an incel, but in an all male environment no one will really care if you're an incel, I think males are only callous to one another for the most part when females are present and they enter a competitive state. Additionally I'd imagine things would be generally much moire efficient in the workplace.

At the end of the day this is all wish fulfillment, the question is "would you be happy with a 5/10 bland housewife" and yes compared to the 2/10 lascivious blubber fiend creature who wants an open relationship that I could maybe acquire from beta bux maxing, yes this aforementioned woman sounds nice.

Last edited:
No and yes.

I'd want her to be educated at least and able to provide for herself, if needed.
She shouldn't be depending on my money alone.

Reason for that is because my mom was the opposite of this, didnt have a good job and was depending on the money of state etc.

But generally, yes, it'd be ideal.

:ha..feels::feelsmega::worryfeels::feelsohgod::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

I want to rope everytime i hear these. Fuck I was born in the wrong era.

I'll be happy for a while then it will get boring.