Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be friends with a chad

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
I don't have any friends so I would be friends with basically anyone but I worry that if I befriended a chad he would just keep me around to look superior around foids and make fun of me like everyone does

most of the time chads arent really douchy because they dont really have a reason to be, kind of like how we dont necessarily hate dogs, but he wont respect you or probably have similar interests to you

most of the time chads arent really douchy because they dont really have a reason to be, kind of like how we dont necessarily hate dogs, but he wont respect you or probably have similar interests to you
True I would like someone nice and someone I could relate to and cope with. I've only found people like that online though

My best friend from childhood is one so yes.

I don't have any friends so I would be friends with basically anyone but I worry that if I befriended a chad he would just keep me around to look superior around foids and make fun of me like everyone does
No way, chad sees you as a disposable pet that they can play with they want you to orbit around around them for you to jestermaxx for them.
Being around chad will only increase their perceived value, cause they get up by stomping on you.

Last edited:
Yeah til he talk about, his dating experience, his body count, and how did he fucked a stacies at young age of 16

They have every reason to be douchey. They can get away with it and still be well liked

had one as neighbour

pov: your brother is a chad

End his life for stealing the good genes
he is basically my only friend as well. i feel totally cucked for saying this, but i love him for being my brother and being nice

My brother is 15 and has lots of friends and a good life. I want tokill myself
but i see what you mean, he has a few thousand followers on tiktok and i feel like he has girls all over him. i even went to a different college because i don't want to be there to embarass him

but i see what you mean, he has a few thousand followers on tiktok and i feel like he has girls all over him. i even went to a different college because i don't want to be there to embarass him
My brother doesn't like me being around him either because he finds me embarassing. I still love him no matter what even if he doesn't like me back.

well at least he is nice to you
yeah he is actually a nice guy (and not just to me but to everyone) i guess when girls say they want a guy that is nice they mean people like my bro

One of my closest friends is a Chad-lite. Known him since 2001.

yeah he is actually a nice guy (and not just to me but to everyone) i guess when girls say they want a guy that is nice they mean people like my bro
Any trait foids say they like, they like it on a chad, obv being nice/kind gets an incel nowhere

I've had Chad friends. Never again, for the same reason that Chads aren't allowed on this site. When all that they ever want to talk about is each of the different foids that they fuck every weekend, it becomes unbearable. I don't want to be reminded of what I've missed out on every time that I speak to them. That's brutal torture. If you're a loser, you don't need to be hanging around winners. WTF is that supposed to do? All that's going to do is chip away even further at your already waning mental health. Surround yourself with like-minded people. Surround yourself with losers.

Last edited:
I've had Chad friends. Never again, for the same reason that Chads aren't allowed on this site. When all that they ever want to talk about is each of the different foids that they fuck every weekend, it becomes unbearable. I don't want to be reminded of what I've missed out on every time that I speak to them. That's brutal torture. If you're a loser, you don't need to be hanging around winners. WTF is that supposed to do? All that's going to do is chip away even further at your already waning mental health. Surround yourself with like-minded people. Surround yourself with losers.
Exactly this

True I would like someone nice and someone I could relate to and cope with. I've only found people like that online though
Half the normies in your neighbourhood are incels in denial