Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you be considered a volcel if you resist rape (from a woman)?

• yea

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Which gender? If it's biologically female, it would unironically even be lifefuel for @Total Imbecile and others here.

Which gender? If it's biologically female, it would unironically even be lifefuel for @Total Imbecile and others here.
yea it’s a biological female
@based_meme claims he would resist and thinks I’m “projecting” my thirst onto others

tbh rape doesn't exist. that notion that it's bad because it's your body is the same reasoning used to justify abortion. take the anti individualism pill

tbh rape doesn't exist. that notion that it's bad because it's your body is the same reasoning used to justify abortion. take the anti individualism pill
it isn't bad because it's your body, it's bad because it inflicts physical/mental damage on the person (for men obviously, most foids wouldn't care if they got raped by chad)
are you saying you wouldn't care if you were raped by a man?

If she is going to drill my ass for chocolate, I'm going to resist, but if she wants P->V, I'm in.

are you saying you wouldn't care if you were raped by a man?
You are misinterpreting what I am saying. Desire isn't anthropocentric, it's universal, and it is positive (as in constructive). Homosex is not constructive. You can't make kids from buttsex. So there is no place for that in the desiring factory. Hetero sex produces kids, so it is productive. Doesn't matter if it's rape or not. Now, what makes homosex productive is when women have a higher SMV than man, and man then seeks companionship from other men because he can't get women, or when women are seen as objects and shut up in the kitchen, and man seeks real romantic relations in other men. None of that really includes rape. So why do people do things that they don't desire, like gay rape? I already made a thread about that, so I'm not gonna write a wall of text about it. Basically capitalism and individualism warping reality. Which is why women feel like they have emotional damage from rape, it's just a product of their disoriented mind

Last edited:
Rape = unwilling = volcel

yea it’s a biological female
@based_meme claims he would resist and thinks I’m “projecting” my thirst onto others
Yes, rape is still rape, regardless of the direction, albeit it's much harder physically from female to male, for obvious reasons.

Depends if its a landwhale

Tbh I dream of a girl just not being able to control herself and throwing herself at me and fucking my brains out

Rape is like my most wanted dream

i see
would you reject a landwhale if she approached you then (not rape, just if she hit on you and clearly wanted to smash)
again, depends
There are a lot of volcels on this forum
If a mildly chubby landwhale who still had a cute face and somewhat curvy body, i’d fuck her hard
but these grotesque landwhales that have face flaps, would crush you during sex, and have like three chins are not even human, “ascending” with one is about as valuable as fucking a tub of lard

I want to be raped by a tall Amazon mommy.

again, depends
There are a lot of volcels on this forum
If a mildly chubby landwhale who still had a cute face and somewhat curvy body, i’d fuck her hard
but these grotesque landwhales that have face flaps, would crush you during sex, and have like three chins are not even human, “ascending” with one is about as valuable as fucking a tub of lard
agree
cage at all the retards on here that are waiting for a thin virgin
a lot of users here are unrealistic imo
if landwhales didn't reject me i wouldnt be here

agree
cage at all the retards on here that are waiting for a thin virgin
a lot of users here are unrealistic imo
if landwhales didn't reject me i wouldnt be here
nah, im not willing to go that far
Landwhales are a different species. Sex with one is degeneracy, not ascension
It’s fine if they are just a little chubby but have a cute face