Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you be an incel if you had a good job?

How much do you think you'd need to be earning to stop being incel?

• About the average would be enough

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Double the average

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Five times the average

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Ten times

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Fifty+ times

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I'd be incel no matter what I was earning

Votes: 27 44.3%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
That's called enjo kosai in Japan.
Japan is years ahead once again. Maybe it would be worth it to be a Japanese wageslave who works 10 hours a day for it.

Not sure if there's any laws against it as long as you don't fuck them.
In Brazil I would get utterly fucked if caught offering underage young women money for a kiss or romantic date. They changed the statutory rape law some years ago and now everything that can be interpreted as "lascivious" can be considered rape. Also, in Brazil, offering money to women who aren't already prostitutes for sex (or, under that other new law, something that could be construed as sexual/lascivious) is a crime by itself.

So if I got caught doing that, I'd probably face 3 different charges: statutory rape, minor prostitution and pimping minors (since the minor in question wasn't a prostitute before I made the offer).

So no, I won't do it :feelsbadman:

Fifty times the average unless you were a trucel gigamanlet whose face is deformed.

I have a pretty good paying job but I think I'd need to be around Zuckerberg levels of wealth to ascend