Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you be able to dirty talk to a foid over text?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Imagine if you somehow got into a scenario where a girl was initiating dirty talk over text. Would you be able to play along? I would be stumped. Keep in mind that she's been sending sexy snaps to guys since she was 13, she can dirty talk alright. I would probably come off as uninterested and she would be surprised that I wasn't like other guys saying all the things they would "do to her". But how could I say all the things I would do to her when I know I can't walk the walk?

Maybe some of you would be able to pull it off?

if i would try to type dirty i would be jailed for rape threats, only chad is allowed to text dirty

No because it's tied to my identity. Only anonymously.

probably wouldn't have enough enthusiasm

but other than that yes, it's not complicated

Nah, shit needs practice.
I'll either come out as "boring", or blow up the convo and end up in one of those trash subreddit. However, if I get few chances, I think I'll be able to pull it off just fine.
But given the present condition of my appearance or the world, chances of getting a single chance is astronomically low, let alone a few.

If I was NT and Chang I could do anything

I would probably slide right past and into serial killer larping