Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you be a slave and pick cotton on demand if it meant having a gf?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I wouldve said definitely no a year ago but its starting to sound more appealing, you work and your master rewards you with food and pussy, no need to care about much else tbh

Whats the difference between that and working a 9-5 job to come home to as landwhale wife like most men do nowadays? Fine with me tbh call me a cuck. I'm assuming she can't leave tho? :feelshaha:

Have sex and outbreed the local slave owners.

I'd rather be Jefferson and fuck my slaves ngl

You're a slave either way.

Do you really think we are free? Jfl. But if you mean working in endless fields of cotton or in mines to have a pussy so my answer is NO.

depends on where im picking the cotten, how attractive my gf is, and how many hrs a day i have to do so

work for free and be property, just to have a gf that your master can rape and sell anytime? no deal

work for free and be property, just to have a gf that your master can rape and sell anytime? no deal
Sounds like a deal breaker to me. But it's better than whatever this life offers so far

Maybe for a while if I wouldn’t get whipped

Im too wealthy to give up my luxurious life for a woman jfl

No man, a girlfriend is not worth that much.

Whats the difference between that and working a 9-5 job to come home to as landwhale wife like most men do nowadays?
No difference, most men are slaves nowdays, they just cope too much to admit it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back