Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion would you bathe in the Spring of Drowned Girl?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
331e85ddcc77dacc4b05100ab482d251.gif

I don't know if I'm dating myself by professing Ranma Half fandom, but the cliff's notes is that Ranma Saotome falls in a cursed hot spring (jusenkyo) which causes him to swap into a female form when drenched with cold water, while drenching with hot water changes him back.

I've never wanted to trannymax (I want to keep my dick, I like entertaining the hypothetical idea I'll put it into a vagina someday, even though the odds seem increasingly low it will ever happen... I also want to keep my balls, because testosterone makes you muscular and intelligent) but rather than irreversible surgery, this story conveniently ignores that problem by making it possible to conveniently switch back and forth.

I like the idea that I could just step into female privilege at a whim, or enjoy going into female-only changing areas, or even to examine my own body to get to know female anatomy better, I guess?

Plus you could get yourself accustomed to talking to foids while in female form (minus the pressure of being male) so we'd be less nervous about doing it in male form. Plus you could try to les-max occasionally to get good at stuff like cunnilingus without the shame of "I'm only doing this because you're not horny for my cock" you'd get as a male.

Think how much easier it would be to work a day job as a foid (you'd barely have to be good, orbiters would do your work for you) and you could probably get free eats from beta orbiters you'd never see again. Then you can return to being male at the end of the day with your shower.

Walking around would prob be easier too because I'm pretty sure my balls bouncing around is more uncomfortable than boobs bouncing around. Women's wider pelvises mean less chafing.

@Angry_runt
Ranma Saotome isn't trans though, he 100% identifies as male, and so would I, if I had the option to briefly take on female form so as to spy on foids in a shower room.

Collect the onlyfans as foid, use the money for surgery as male.

Collect the onlyfans as foid, use the money for surgery as male.
This could work, although I'm not really sure if swapping would interfere with surgery since presumably it resets you to some kind of biological starting point. Like I don't know if scars and amputated limbs carry over or not, I guess I should reread manga. I'm sure at least one villain exhibited that.

This could work, although I'm not really sure if swapping would interfere with surgery since presumably it resets you to some kind of biological starting point. Like I don't know if scars and amputated limbs carry over or not, I guess I should reread manga. I'm sure at least one villain exhibited that.
Skipping that buy yourself nice copes, bang hookers, use your money to relocate to third world shit hole & get village peasant waifu or a premium sex doll.

I like your loli Avi dancing btw, she gets fucked good in mantis-x world.

don't spoil I've yet to catch up beyond the original TV tbh

what do you think of lesmax strat?

Akane can't cook. :feelsugh:

don't spoil I've yet to catch up beyond the original TV tbh

what do you think of lesmax strat?
Lesmax can work & the whole feeling at ease with talking to holes by being one can too but this is all just illusionary.

I know dykes are just femcels who can't get chad, but in my fantasy world I'd get with a hot foid and while we're fucking with a dildo I'd change back and use my real cock. :feelsBox:

Akane can't cook. :feelsugh:
doesn't matter you'll have Kasumi being den mother forever, plus pancake girl

Ranma was such an uberchad, fuck. I really should be relating to Ryoga but even he mogs me with his strength.

Was gonna say “not one word” but i actually read and thread wasnt as gay as I was expecting tbh

I know dykes are just femcels who can't get chad, but in my fantasy world I'd get with a hot foid and while we're fucking with a dildo I'd change back and use my real cock. :feelsBox:
badd186e4d5fc5d4a1bf93173f9b4793.png

The ideal thing is she's on top of you and you get her so sweaty with sex that her hot sweat changes you back.

See u in ban appeals

the epitome of gayness is being so insecure in your masculinity that you couldn't stomach being a foid for half an hour as a means to an end of ascending in a shower room as you quickly revert to male form under the hot water while scrubbing a foid's back