Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you bang?

Yes, she’s not intolerable.

Looks like some 40 year old roastie.

Fuck the pig? Sure, but definitely not breed

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

She seems like a nice person idk but yes

No, and I can say that without any hesitation.

Probably requires 7 foot 7 pack 7 inches chad

would reject me in nanoseconds

No...she is a local sow.

Looks tolerable. But she's :chad:only. No doubt.

Eh I dunno. That's pushing it. No physical attraction but I guess if she treated well then yeah. Still outta my league

Still beats a sheboon

And she's certainly getting 10000like+ on tinder :feelskek:

No. I don't bang a non human being.

Volcels.is
You volcels should all be lined up and shot on the spot.
This is a fakecelfest.

Fuck off you faggot piece of shit, being an incel doesn’t mean you should have no standards and should fuck literally any female, that’s exactly what society wants.

Society wants average, normal looking women to reject us so that disgustingly unattractive women are our only option to avoid being sexless.

If you fuck ugly women like this you are giving society what it wants, I’d rather revolt against the system and be sexless than to let society win by fucking hideous beasts like this.

Last edited:
Looks normal, I don't see why not?
I am a 5'7 ape looking curry so this may actually be above my looksmatch probably :feelswhere:

maybe 25 years ago :feelscomfy:

Kill yourself, bestialist cuck.

Fuck off you faggot piece of shit, being an incel doesn’t mean you should have no standards and should fuck literally any female, that’s exactly what society wants.

Society wants average, normal looking women to reject us so that disgustingly unattractive women are our only option to avoid being sexless.

If you fuck ugly women like this you are giving society what it wants, I’d rather revolt against the system and be sexless than to let society win by fucking hideous beasts like this.
Fuck off YOU fakecel scum, it is not even as hideous as us.
JFL wanting stacy or nothing and saying you're incel.

She's fat and average looking. Volcel faggot, if you wouldn't. All of you fucking volcel faggots who say you wouldn't are in no position to be this choosy, like the hypergamous cunts that have noped you.

Double digits of drinks minimum.

Not my ideal or immediate choice but I would if I was horny.

:feelswhat: Bitch like 36.

Yes, normal looking foid :feelskek:

agreed. Better to die virgin than be a pig fucker and engage in degenerate beastiality.

Disgusting creature

Classic land whale, would fuck if my libido allowed, but my libido is fucked up so I don't get erections easy and when I get one they don't last much.

Last edited: