Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is us. Do not enter if suicidal!

The fate of oldcels if they don't rope

No. I prefer self immolation over hanging

No. I prefer self immolation over hanging
You just keep providing more and more evidence that you're low IQ. Burning to death is one of the most painful ways to go.

my basement is clean

Still significantly less painful than living this life :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Even in death, or rather especially in death, you should be trying to minimize your pain, not increase it.

>hanging
>not blowing your head off with a twelve gauge

oldcels mang...

Even in death, or rather especially in death, you should be trying to minimize your pain, not increase it.
I am addicted to cutting hand. I am not even feeling pain anymore :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I am addicted to cutting hand. I am not even feeling pain anymore :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Damn man. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Your parents see your scars? Have you had a psychiatric intervention?

Shotguns can misfire leaving you alive but with your face blown off.
Not if you put one to the side of your head

Not if you put one to the side of your head
Yes then it would probably be ok but still, for me personally, its too violent and risky. I prefer the rope. The rope is easy to acquire, easy to set up, easy to test, and has a long history of success in suicides and executions of prisoners. Most other suicide methods don't have such a successful track record or ease of use.

Yes then it would probably be ok but still, for me personally, its too violent and risky. I prefer the rope. The rope is easy to acquire, easy to set up, easy to test, and has a long history of success in suicides and executions of prisoners. Most other suicide methods don't have such a successful track record or ease of use.
>Waiting to slowly strangle yourself
Cringe. I see nothing wrong with splattering my brains on the ceiling. If you buy a quality shotgun like a Mossberg and you don't drop it in the fucking ocean or something there shouldn't be any issues

how we will die vs how chad will die
Gsctrlsg0jp31

Beautiful. This is real art, ironically created by AI.

99.9% of human artist would never think of creating anything like this so they deserve to be unemployed and starve to death.

Where's his computer, don't tell me your a phonefag?

Cutting yourself is pretty brutal brocel. You should seek some help with that.

This is real art, ironically created by AI.

99.9% of human artist would never think of creating anything
AI art mogs every human artist on earth to hell and beyond.

Mentally maybe, but I keep a clean house

The fate of oldcels if they don't rope
That's me soon after they shut down my electricity due the inability to pay those bills. I will rope for sure or gtfo of my home and start the therapy and become normie wagie within a month (yeah good luck with that) :foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back