Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sigh...

they all armsize mog me into oblivion

why are u looking at roided men on ig ?

I hope they all die from roid abuse

I kinda dont get it

Trying to learn about the mechanics of behind the neck shoulder press.
Stick to regular shoulder press. Behind the neck shouder press can easily fuck up your shoulders. Being an incel is bad enough. Don’t become an incel with destroyed shoulders.

Reminds me of an awkward dinner I had with some normie fags I was dragged along to, and they mocked and bullied me. Rope fuel.

I don't have any friends to be honest. I have two online friends I known for a very long time and I met them in school but I haven't seen them face to face for 10 years now and besides I don't discuss pill content with them because it's pointless, one of them is a normie-tier workingcel the other is a high-tier normie stormfag volcel (white-stacey-only) virgin.

What does "Singh" mean?

they all armsize mog me into oblivion
I have literal twig arms compared to them; reminds me of how foids said I had "noodle arms" once. :fuk::feelsrope:
Reminds me of an awkward dinner I had with some normie fags I was dragged along to, and they mocked and bullied me. Rope fuel.
How did you get dragged into it? Were you trying to normiemaxx at the time?
the other is a high-tier normie stormfag volcel (white-stacey-only) virgin.
Give me his info, I'm trying to blackpill as many as I can.

I have literal twig arms compared to them; reminds me of how foids said I had "noodle arms" once. :fuk::feelsrope:

How did you get dragged into it? Were you trying to normiemaxx at the time?

Give me his info, I'm trying to blackpill as many as I can.
Martial arts. The teacher decided to invite his students together for dinner. Dropped out not long after.