Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you bang a 30 year old woman?

If she like me as person of course

Yes. Volcel if you wouldn’t.

Why wouldn't i fuck a 30yo female. Yes, i would. I'd fuck even a 50yo if she was hot.

Suppose you have the opportunity to bang a 30 year old female who somehow (magically) has had sex with less than 10 men before, no kids, single, and 6/10 white, no diseases or STDs. Do you do it?

I would bang a 30 year old regardless of how many pervious sex partners she's had as long as she's attractive enough, whats the fucking point of counting previous sex partners for someone you are just trying to fuck, if I was thinking about marriage then the number would be relevant, but the only relevant number is ZERO

Please stop with this retardation of "X number is too much bro, but this arbitrary fucking number is the sweet spot, any higher than that and you are a cuck"

ANYTHING MORE THAN ZERO IS A WHORE, ANY OTHER STANDARD IS ARBITRARY

If not a Mammoth, yes.

Please stop with this retardation of "X number is too much bro, but this arbitrary fucking number is the sweet spot, any higher than that and you are a cuck"

ANYTHING MORE THAN ZERO IS A WHORE, ANY OTHER STANDARD IS ARBITRARY
:blackpill:

These kind of post make me want to give up.

I'm suprised by most of the answers here considering how many retards autistically screech about "teenage love" and only wanting "innocent" prime cunts JFL. Oh the irony.

a 30 year old woman is younger than me, so yes.

Volcel if you wouldn't bro. And I say that as the most prominent JBcel there is.

Totes. My psychologist is over 30 and still has a youthful, cute face. I only think of two things when I'm in therapy: how to be abstract and obscure about my problems while getting a useful solution, and bending her over and fucking her.
Because I'm never going to get a solution and I'm incel, it turns into a waste of 45 minutes. And presence is mandatory because I tried to kill my dad once so they're never going to see me as a sane person.

why would anyone say no bro

Definitely. Volcel if you wouldn't.

I only care if the woman is hot and atractive, don't give a fuck about her age, some 40 year old women mog 20 year old land whales tbh

What are you trying to prove with this question?

I would gladly bang a 48 years old 6/10 white foid with 2 kids but I completely refuse betabuxxing

Depends how fat she is.

Suppose you have the opportunity to bang a 30 year old female who somehow (magically) has had sex with less than 10 men before, no kids, single, and 6/10 white, no diseases or STDs. Do you do it?
yes, I'd fuck any woman as long she is below 25% bf and has no severe maxilla deformations (like the one caused by mouth breathing)

When you'll get older, you'd start a thread asking if you'd bang women over 40yo.

incels can have standards.