Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you attend an incels meetup?

Would you attend an incels meetup?

• Yes

Votes: 34 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 41 54.7%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
There are several of us in Toronto, we could have a good time. I would just be worried about /r/cucktears invaders, it's not like they'd look any different from us.

I'm close to Toronto, but going outside isn't comfy.

Sure, but I believe there aren't any others around me.

Not actively because I know a lot of you fagets are young and pine for social media affection that there would be tons of vlogs and picture taking at said event.
If all you guys were low-key then Id think about it but even then Id show up and spy on you guys from afar to see if there are people as ugly as I am for the first few meetups. Then Id probably start mingling at meetup 3 or 4

We should form a political party together to combat Jewry.

Yes as long as no one took pictures

Shit could go off. Violence could happen. I'll pass

I would but you guys would just call me a fakecel

looool @toronto.
i would watch from the shadows

i am not near a major city or in north america so I am sure there is no one around me.

At said meetup how would we locate each other?
"Hey man. You virgin like me?" seems a bit too yucky said out loud and especially in public.
Signs saying, "INCELS MEETUP RIGHT HERE" also seems wrong. too many normies would follow amd mock us and post us on their instagram storys on how they saw a huge bunch of ugly losers out in public

Nice. We can then go to Chinese hookers together, just like Japanese businessmen do lol
sounds like a plan
161130113405-obama-bump1-full-169.jpg

Keep in mind the non role playing incels/truecels are mentally ill / a wolf in sheeps clothing so to speak / a ticking time bomb..

Do we just assume everyone under 5'10 is incel
and every non white is also LOL

yes, that would be cool but I don't think many people live in the same area or anywhere near each other

Am I allowed to bring my dakimakura?

Only if we were planning to do something cool.

A meetup would be risky indeed but there are some incels that i really like, i would love to hang out with them.

I'm more in favor of individual one on one meetings.

Wouldn't want to get mogged on and made fun of for eternity

Not actively because I know a lot of you fagets are young and pine for social media affection that there would be tons of vlogs and picture taking at said event.
If all you guys were low-key then Id think about it but even then Id show up and spy on you guys from afar to see if there are people as ugly as I am for the first few meetups. Then Id probably start mingling at meetup 3 or 4
Most of us don't use social media, we're actually afraid of cameras.

no it would be infiltrated by normie spys

No we would get killed in a drive by shooting or a petrol bomb or get attacked by an angry mob. JFL if you think normalfags will let that many ugly people be in their presence at one time.

Jfl at having a incel meet up in Toronto right this attack. Normies will shut it down before you can roast beef

dont want to get ambushed/doxxed by invaders, sorry

Only if its in North Carolina. We can film prank videos of us pieing females, throwing water balloons at them, squirting them with water guns, and throwing water in their faces than upload it to youtube and status max.

Yeah, I'd probably arm myself to the teeth though, considering how many people want to literally kill us ever since the van attack.

Also probably not in Toronto, as I pretty much live on the complete other side of the U.S compared to it.

I'm probably the most socially awkward guy here. No.

Only if its in North Carolina. We can film prank videos of us pieing females, throwing water balloons at them, squirting them with water guns, and throwing water in their faces than upload it to youtube and status max.
Water ballons filled with piss if you really don't give a fuck.

It'd just be a bunch of guys arguing who's more incel

What the fuck would we do? All activities for ugly people are online now. We could like meetup in a game or something like that.

Instead of Roosh's petshop routine, we can advertise it as a ham radio or digital signal processing enthusiast meetup, normies will run the other direction. One of the attenders will be the point of contact who tells trucels where to go for the real meet. And those of us nerds can also nejoy the technical aspects.

how would you distribute the password it would have to be over encrypted communication or private message
The first meeting should only be allowed for guys who posted more than 500 messages on here. Those are the only ones who can get an invite in their private message. Putting the time and place of the meetup publicly for anyone to see would be a bad idea now.