Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you ask a foid's dad permission to marry her?

Would you ask a foid's dad permission to marry her?

• Yes, I would ask a foid's dad for permission to marry her?

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Maybe, it depends on how cool I think he is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, if I find a foid who I want to marry, I'll just ask her to marry me.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Let's say, you find a unicorn - would you ask her dad for permission before you married her?

I want to marry your daughtER

No because i don't have the courage :feelsbadman: A life of inceldom has destroyed my social ability :feelsrope:

He will say no when he finds out I never knew my dad lmao

No. The time where we had to ask consent from the father is long gone unfortunately.

I would ask a foid's dad for permission to marry hER. There is no hiding in marriage. Also, I feel that if I can connect with the femoid, then I can probably connect with her dad.

I used to fantasize about this back when I was young enough for that to make sense. This is something for plucky young men to do.

No. The time where we had to ask consent from the father is long gone unfortunately.
My dad did not ask my grandfathER for permission to marry my mom. My mom told me, that even if my dad had of asked him, he would have agreed, because he just wanted my mom to be happy. My dad turned out to be a losER.

marriage in 21st century for a man is a joke, slavery.