Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "WOULD YOU ASCEND WITH" threads

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★

all of these would you ascend threads are fucking drivel. think about that question. "WOULD YOU ASCEND". we are INCELS. that's not even fucking possible lmfao.

The whole reason it's called ascension is because it would be the direct opposite and antonynm of incel. It's something that's so impossible it would be miraculous if it happened.

yes. ascending would be fucking epic lmao but it's IMPOSSIBLE. so when these threads come up, what they're ALWAYS asking is:
- would you betabuxx
- would you prostitute
- would you betabuxx/prostitute with a fucking ugly foid (who still wouldn't find you attractive)

what is the point of these fucking questions. if we wanted a prostitute we'd make a thread about buying one. if we wanted to be a prostitute deluxe betabuxxer to a fat foid or some other low SMV foid who STILL doesn't find us attractive, we would make a thread about it.

these threads are a waste of fucking time. It's getting redundant, annoying, and it's genuinely lowering the quality of the posts on this site. Why would you be on this site if you are a fakecel, why are you here if you are a betabuxxer, why are you here if "ascending" is as simple as saying yes and suddenly having a foid desire you. lmfao.

this site is filled with fakecels and normies, fakecels who are overthinking their looks and are actually desirable, normies who are NOT blackpilled despite what they say, normies who are not blackpilled and will immediately turn to betabuxxing as a cope with inceldom the moment they get a chance, they can live in the land of delusion because they don't actually understand that women are not attracted to them, their wife is faking orgasms, texting chad, and using them for money. An incel with blackpill understanding would never logically do that, it's prostitution with extra pain and higher cost, under the guise of "love". Literally only retards would consider such a thing.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BENEFICIAL FOR INCELDOM DISCUSSION.

Last edited:
would you ascend with a mayowhore

would you ascend with a mayowhore
we LITERALLY cannot ascend, a foid that desires you is something we have never fucking heard of. we can't comprehend it. we've never gotten even close. having that attribute, feeling that feeling, knowing that you don't have to buy that desire, is the main part of ascension.

I would ascend with most of 18-30yo females, but most women wouldn't allow me to breathe the same mix of nitrogen, oxygen and argon which they are breathing

I agree with the main point of this post OP, but sometimes these threads are fun just to add a little excitement and fun to the day instead of just focusing on how over it is. Sometimes it’s fun to imagine how low you’d actually sink your standards and where you’d draw the line

I would ascend with most of 18-30yo females, but most women wouldn't allow me to breathe the same mix of nitrogen, oxygen and argon which they are breathing
U forgot carbon dioxide dumby argon is a rare trace gas

U forgot carbon dioxide dumby argon is a rare trace gas
But argon still more common in air than carbon dioxide, maybe all greenhouse effect gases would have more percentage than single argon.

I agree with the main point of this post OP, but sometimes these threads are fun just to add a little excitement and fun to the day instead of just focusing on how over it is. Sometimes it’s fun to imagine how low you’d actually sink your standards and where you’d draw the line

I have been looking at threads like that since I joined, making would you ascend or would you have sex with threads should be illegal.

I wouldn't Ascend with any of those suggestions but I'd ascend with your mom OP

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT BENEFICIAL FOR INCELDOM DISCUSSION.
As I see, the whole "ascension" debate is bluepilled.

The blackpill (IMHO) is this:

A male is born either:
  • Alpha (Chad, desired for his genetics)
  • Beta (normie, not desired for his genetics, but rather for social benefits -- money, status, security, emotional tamponage etc.)
  • Omega (creep, repulsive due to genetics and no reasonable amount of social benefits can overcome that)
and a man doesn't cross from one category to another except in very rare and limited cases that are the exception that proves the rule.

That said, it is usual for a normie to experience LONG periods of inceldom, until he acquires the social resources (usually money or status) to exchange for sex. If he fails to acquire those resources, he may be incel for life.

Thus we have two types of incels:

• Omega males, with almost zero prospect of relationships and sex outside of prostitution or a very substantial transformation (e.g. a large inheritance).

• Beta males, who still haven't acquired enough resources to become betabuxxers.
An incel beta male working all through his late 30's does not "ascend" when he finally finds the perfect single mother to divorce-rape him and take all his assets. That's just a normal part of the life-cycle of the beta male, he is a disposable pig that gets fattened and then slaughtered.

Likewise, an omega male will never find a wife unless he wins the lottery or inherits a big company etc. --- and even so, he'll probably just be killed by her for the money (many such cases). This is not "ascension".

There is no "ascension" and this idea is totally bluepilled and doesn't belong to the discussion of inceldom in a blackpilled forum.

Last edited:
Would you ascend with a pile of shit?

Would you ascend with sheboon?

Would you ascend with 10/10 but she is more ran through than a reused finish line ribbon

It’s just dudes posting their fetish and framing as some meme or discussion

but would you ascend with her tho ?

A male is born either:
  • Beta (normie, not desired for his genetics, but rather for social benefits -- money, status, security, emotional tamponage etc.)
  • Omega (creep, repulsive due to genetics and no reasonable amount of social benefits can overcome that)
bull, cuckold, or incel

As I see, the whole "ascension" debate is bluepilled.

The blackpill (IMHO) is this:

A male is born either:
and a man doesn't cross from one category to another except in very rare and limited cases that are the exception that proves the rule.

That said, it is usual for a normie to experience LONG periods of inceldom, until he acquires the social resources (usually money or status) to exchange for sex. If he fails to acquire those resources, he may be incel for life.

Thus we have two types of incels:

• Omega males, with almost zero prospect of relationships and sex outside of prostitution or a very substantial transformation (e.g. a large inheritance).

• Beta males, who still haven't acquired enough resources to become betabuxxers.
An incel beta male working all through his late 30's does not "ascend" when he finally finds the perfect single mother to divorce-rape him and take all his assets. That's just a normal part of the life-cycle of the beta male, he is a disposable pig that gets fattened and then slaughtered.

Likewise, an omega male will never find a wife unless he wins the lottery or inherits a big company etc. --- and even so, he'll probably just be killed by her for the money (many such cases). This is not "ascension".

There is no "ascension" and this idea is totally bluepilled and doesn't belong to the discussion of inceldom in a blackpilled forum.
Wouldnt Omega be Sigma ? Sigma is described as someone/something that has been expelled from the tribe/pack and is now involuntary alone

Wouldnt Omega be Sigma ? Sigma is described as someone/something that has been expelled from the tribe/pack and is now involuntary alone
"Sigma" is a coping identity:

:bluepill: Cope: "The tribe rejected me, therefore, tribe is bad, I am good, i am sigma" :feels:

:blackpill: Reality: "you're just undesirable, bro" :blackpill:

"Sigma" is a coping identity:

:bluepill: Cope: "The tribe rejected me, therefore, tribe is bad, I am good, i am sigma" :feels:

:blackpill: Reality: "you're just undesirable, bro" :blackpill:
this. In the early stages of my inceldom, I fell for this sigma belief that I was really just a "lone wolf" and the neurotypicals were the problem, I thought by being as incel loner as possible I was being "mysterious" and that foids would find me as a cool mysterious choice unlike the known alpha chad.

in reality if you're a loner and you're not attractive you're just a ghost. If you're a loner and you are attractive maybe then are you mysterious.

blackpill takes no prisoners, it is an uncompromising cold truth. :blackpill: you are undesirable

It's over anyways. Our input into the matter doesn't matter since we hold no power in the game.

It's over anyways. Our input into the matter doesn't matter since we hold no power in the game.
we may have no power in the game

but

we have powER (in videogame).

This threads make me give a false delusion that it's not over

we LITERALLY cannot ascend, a foid that desires you is something we have never fucking heard of. we can't comprehend it. we've never gotten even close. having that attribute, feeling that feeling, knowing that you don't have to buy that desire, is the main part of ascension.
He is completely correct here.

But argon still more common in air than carbon dioxide, maybe all greenhouse effect gases would have more percentage than single argon.
I think water vapor is more common tho