Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you ascend with her?

Fuck errrything and fuck that bitch

You people see a woman putting her hands up and making some dumbass noises and all of a sudden she's "kinky" or "quirky". This is exactly the problem in which we put so much stock onto any slit while they can't even grasp the concept of an ugly guy because their brain is literally intolerable to even so much as the memory of a fucking glance at just one. The woman here is entitled to being viewed as desirable to the point of fantasy and if it were reversed then the guy version would be entitled to getting shot. But it isn't some special inherent power that allows women to hold this dynamic its only us letting them have it. I fucking wish we hated women as much as normies think we do.
This :blackpill:

really wouldn't fuck that bitch. I'd probably try to talk to them for hours until I got bored or something autistic shit